1

I couldn't help it I started writing this story today and already have 5000 words written for it I didn't wanna leave you guys waiting :)
CHAPTER 1

"Why do I-" I inhale when mum tightens the corset. "Have to marry him?" I huffed and tried to keep my posture straight as she fixed my dress. I've never met the man but I've heard of him. He's selfish, unkind and evil, always gets what he wants, he's a list of things I could name that start with the letter D.

"It's for our families sake, we'll be stronger if you marry into this family," She said and started doing my hair.

I was getting married in June in time for summer, I wasn't that excited but my parents had been planning it for months, I'm not even engaged yet but thats what today is for.

I'll be meeting him. Engagements are supposed to be exciting and unplanned for a woman but here I am knowing it.

"You'll be moving in with him after the wedding, you don't necessarily need to conceive a child straight away when you two are ready."

I have six brothers and three sisters, I'm the eldest which puts a lot of pressure on me to marry the most powerful son.

That being Lorenzo Vozenilek the third. Yes his great great grandfathers name was Lorenzo and his great grandfather. I took in a deep breath. We were meeting in Milan today, we arrived at eight in the morning in the private jet.

We live in Venice, I was born and raised in Australia until I was one. My mother is Australian my father was visiting there and decided he'd fall in love and take her here.

They conceived me within two weeks of knowing each other. I recently turned eighteen Lorenzo is the heir of another family he is twenty.

I sigh, I have no interest in marrying, but this is for the power of my family, not love.

"You look beautiful, Lorenzo will love you," Mama says letting me look in the mirror. My hair was in curls tied in a half down half up do with a diamond pin keeping it up.

My dress wasn't too crazy, it's a red satin gown, my heels are black, I'll be meeting him at a restaurant where the engagement will take place.

Lorenzo seems like the type of man incapable of loving, I doubt we'll fall for each other we are merely together for our family, nothing else. The door opens with dad peeking in. "He's arrived."

I gasped, I thought I was meeting him at the restaurant. I didn't get told he was picking me up. "Will he be... the one driving me there?" I ask. "No, you know you always have a driver to drive you places, he'll be accompanying you in the back."

I took a deep breath. I don't trust anyone to drive me around unless is Xavier my driver. "You ready to come and meet him?" She asked.

I'm gonna be honest, I am a little nervous because I do in fact have social anxiety and I hate meeting new people. But this person is going to be my future husband and father of my children along with the power it'll bring my family.

I checked myself in the mirror again. My diamond necklace shining. My bracelets that cost papa a fortune. My dark hazel eyes sharper with eyeliner and a smoky brown eyes.

I followed mother out but she rushed down the stairs, I knew she'd ditch me and leave me in my thoughts and build up my own courage to go downstairs.

I took a deep breath and put my thoughts in the back of my head. I descend the stairs while holding the railing. My breathing stiffed when I saw a tall figure at the end of it, facing away from me speaking with my father.

I will admit, some guys do have a nice ass and he happens to be one of them, and thighs as well.

His dress pants were black and fit him nicely, I mean with as rich as we are we get our things tailored. His back muscles showed with his tight maroon button up, he has thick arms and one of them is holding his tux coat.