5

Chapter 5

He dragged me all the way to the centre of attention, I'm circled by everyone. "Gather around everyone, the show will begin," He said now he has me sitting on a chair now tied to it. He's behind me about to speak.

Lorenzo is watching me not showing any emotion. Alberto puts a knife to my neck, puncturing a tiny hole into my skin, I wince.

"All because I said no, you mother fucker," I huffed in a whisper.

"You would stay alive if you didn't do that, I would have given you everything you wanted, but you chose my worthless son over me, such a waste of a beautiful body, maybe I should have my fun right now."

I tilted my head until my ear was against my shoulder to brush him off.

"Your son may be worthless but at least he's attractive," I said. I watched my father from a distance his hand reaching for his holster.

I watched as he walked through the crowd until he was in the front row.

"Hmm, I'm sure your father would love to watch his daughter scream while I try getting between these pretty little legs."

He smoothed a hand up my thigh. "Don't touch me you pig," I said and tried smacking my head back, but failed since he has my hair in a chokehold.

I gasped when he yanked me back. "Beg for mercy." A loud chuckle escaped him it slowly dimmed when I didn't make a response.

I search for Lorenzo again and when we lock eyes he mouths something to me.

"Beg," His father said but when I focused more on what Lorenzo was saying to me I realised what he was saying.

'bomb'.

I couldn't reach the bomb even if I tried. But I try anyway and shuffle up but Alberto makes it harder for me.

"I won't beg," I said. He yanks my head back again and I whimper. "Show me tears or you'll take your last breath here."
He digs the knife back into the small cut and makes it larger, sliding the knife gently enough to lightly cut my throat.

Tear prick into my eyes, I couldn't help it, it stings, badly, possible the worst pain I've ever felt.

A soft sob leaves me. I grip the end of the armrest, my knuckles going white. "Cry, Mia cara, cry and show defeat, show weakness, because that's all you are, meek prey, nothing more than being a slave for a man, too bad, such a pretty face gone to waste."

He moves the blade down to my arm and does the unexpected, he stabs my arm... right through to the other side.

Shock over takes me as I look at my arm with the blade in it, a late reaction happens from me, as I start to scream in agony. "That is enough Alberto!" My father shouted.

"Unhand her now."

My body is shaking from the shock of seeing my arm bleeding all over, the knife in my arm to the handle. Alberto snarls at my father and gently twists the knife around which made me cry out.

I try kicking my legs to try and get them out of their restraints.

I close my eyes and pray the pain will go away. My knuckles still white from holding onto the annoying piece of wood we call a chair.

My cheeks are wet, covered in tears, my lips is wobbling as I look down hoping to not get another glimpse of all the people staring at me.

The satisfied men, the 'terrified they'd be next' women.

I see a pair of black loafers show up a foot infant of my feet didn't care to look up. But 1... 2 fingers made me look up from my chin. I winced from the stinging coming from my neck.