6

CHAPTER 6

I stared out the window, praying that I'd be able to go home just one last time, to say goodbye to my family, I don't know when I'd see them next but it was rare anyone visited the Vozenilek estate, they always made the unexpected visits.

"Smile, mia casa, this is your new home," He said when the private jet landed at it's own private runway an acre away from the main building.

I feel like I'm bleeding but I'm not, my heart is aching, my forearm hurts still from the massive stabbing Alberto did, It's still bandaged.

I can't believe I have to live with a man that wouldn't hesitate to kill me.

At least he's a gentlemen, stepping aside for me to exit the plane first- no, he is no gentlemen, so what if he does small things like that, he still took me from my home with short notice.

My covered feet touched the traveled ground when I got off of the plane. First thing I notice is the vineyards, obviously filled with grapes for the expensive Vozenilek wine.

His arm snatched me from around my waist, yanking me against him. My teeth gritted. "Thought I'd give you a tour before we head into the homestead," He said cheerfully but in a blatant tone at the same time.

He guided me through the vineyards, the smell hitting me like a wave of nature. He talked and told me the names of the places, there is even states filled with healthy strong looking horses. A paddock a few acres from here is crowded by cattle.

As we get closer to the house I notice a neatly formed garden beside it. All kinds of vegetables and herbs.

A gardener pulling out the weeds, and another watering the plants. He takes me to a land of flowers, like something you'd see in Burlington, rows of flowers.

After wanting to sleep for ninety days from all the walking we finally arrive at the house. "Welcome to the Vozenilek estate," The man that had opened the front door for us said.

I don't greet the man, I don't even look at him, I wanna go home.

Lorenzo walks us inside. "This is Helena, she'll show you to your room, be nice," He said and left. "He's quite a lot to handle isn't he?" She asked.

"Yep, I don't like him one bit," I said honestly. "I understand, you probably won't like me even more," She says.

"And why is that?" I asked. Her cheeks tint. "Because I'm his Mistress." Once she says that I realise how noticeable it is. Fishnet stockings, stilettos, a tight small dress, her face covered with make up.

She has a lot of cleavage showing and I'm sure if she turned around I'd see half her ass.

I'm not judging I'm actually quite impressed that someone has the confidence to show themselves off like that.

She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes, a slim body, with big boobs and butt. she's what every girl wants to be but someone that doesn't want to settle down.

I don't want to settle down, I wish I had a choice to do what I want with myself, my body.

"I envy you, but not because you sleep with the man I'm marrying," I said.

Forced to marry.

I sigh. "I'll... show you your room," She said. I followed her even though images that I wish didn't make me feel jealous.

But still, I wonder what they do together in the bedroom.

I followed her until we reach the front of a bedroom door. She opened it. The whole room was set up how my old room was, they really did take everything didn't they?