4

CHAPTER 4

The ceremony was tomorrow, papa isn't even trying to prepare me, it's like he wants me to be dead, mama is just worried about my attire for the night and wondering if there will be drinks.

There were over twenty Mafia families in the higher ranks, but countless unknown. We were rank 10; the Abades family, a powerful family but still not powerful enough.

Lorenzo's was rank 1; the Vozenilek family. Than you had the rank 2; The Thompson family from Australia. Rank 3; The Johnson's from the United States. Rank 4; The Volkov family from Russia. And so on. But since I'm marrying Lorenzo that is moving us up to rank 5. Since we get more power for colliding with the Vozenilek family.

Well that's if I don't die tomorrow from his father. I thought my father would want me alive so that he gets more power but nope. He's not even trying to protect me.

This is definitely my last meal with my family. "We travel to Sicily tomorrow, the event starts at six and won't end until two days from then."

Mum seems happy, she has a smile on her face, along with dad, maybe they want their second eldest daughter to marry Lorenzo, so they are trying to get rid of me, maybe Lorenzo said that he doesn't want me but wants my sister, she's fourteen though and I doubt Lorenzo actually goes for the fourteen year olds who can legally consent.

May be the age of consent but it's still wrong. "You excited for tomorrow? Don't let our family down, if you get rid of Alberto than that'll put us at an even higher rank than 5."

"How am I supposed to get rid of him if I've had no training to prepare for this?" I asked.

"Oh you'll do fine, Alberto isn't going to actually fight you, he's going to... see how weak you are because men don't like strong women they prefer meek prey, a submissive woman that will bow down to them, Alberto isn't testing your strength, he's testing you to see how weak you are, if you kill him that means you aren't weak enough for Lorenzo."

"You better get this roll or else you are disowned by this family, this is an open opportunity for our families success," Mother says. I nod, of course I don't wanna let my family down, but that doesn't mean they should disown me for not getting married to Lorenzo.

I sighed, "May I be excused I don't feel like eating anyone, I need to prepare for my battle tomorrow."
Father nods and I stand. The maid takes my dish to the kitchen as I walk up the stairs. I could just run away and escape from this place but that would let my family down even more.

I showered and got changed into a nightgown. Tomorrow was a big day so it is best I get some rest now.

I'm following Lorenzo's orders not my families, Lorenzo wants me to use this pebble sized bomb so I'll use it. I was nervous, of course I was, I'll be the cause of the highest rank mafia boss.

I got into bed and got woken up only three hours later. "Isabella, it's time we leave now," Mama says.

I sat up and was forced into full makeup, heels and a fancy dress. I was tired and not ready for today.

We got to the private jet and flew all the way to Sicily by five in the morning. When we landed he flight attendant grabbed our things and we then headed off to the house we own here, the ceremony starts at seven.

When seven came Lorenzo was at my door. I wasn't excited to see him but his good looks still brought heat to me.

"Good morning Mi amor, how did you sleep?" He asked kissing the back of my hand. I glared at him.

"Won't I be in a lot of danger for killing your father?" I asked. "No one will touch you, they'll see you as higher power."

We only have two weeks until we marry, that means two weeks until I get a dick in me. I wonder would he go hard or would he go softer since I'm a virgin?