18

—— BUS RIDE

—— BUS RIDE

We just entered the bus, it was spacious and had air conditioning. It felt nice.

I had to sit next to Jongseong since he was my seat mate. God isn't nice but at least the seats were spacious or else we would've had problems with each other.

I felt my eyes getting droopy, I was slowing falling asleep.

—- JAY

I felt something hit my shoulder, I turned to my side to find Seo resting her little head on my shoulder.

I could see her shivering lightly, I grabbed the blanket that was under her seat and wrapped it around her, not that I care about her but I'm not that of a cruel person.

I could feel my head spinning, I was getting tired as well but I didn't have anything to support me...well in that case. That stupid girl's head will be my pillow.

I laid my head on top of here slowly and closed my eyes. Soon as I knew it, I was in la la land.

——

MORNING

It was 5 in the morning,the alarm in the bus started to ring so everyone could wake up. I slowly felt my eyes opening, I turned to my side to see Seo still resting her head on my shoulder, but eyeing me with tired and innocent looking eyes.

She probably wasn't in the mood to yell at me or get disgusted, since she still has her head on me though she's awake.

"We're here. Come on let's go."

She tiredly picked her self up from her seat, pushed me out of her way and walked out of the bus. And she left her bags for me to carry...great. Well, at least I'm a gentleman.

We entered into the hotel, Mrs.Jang gave us all our cards. I saw Chohee leaning against a wall and closing her eyes, I could hear her snoring. That stupid girl, she even has time to sleep against a wall.

I slowly picked her up and sighed,throwing her body over my shoulder while my other hands were clutching onto our bags.

I opened up our room with the card, then placed her on the bed and putting the blankets on top of her. I started to pant, finally the exhaustion is over.

I laid down on my bed, and finally drifted off to dreamland. We only have 5 hours before we have to get up for the trip.

—— TIME SKIP

The alarm on the dresser rang loudly, I show my eyes open to see Jongseong who was staring at me from his bed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you gave me a lot of trouble you whore." The male groggily spat. Huh?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I raised up a brow and he groaned.

"You fucking fell asleep against the wall when we arrived here and I had to carry you and all your bags, and remind you I had to walk up the stairs for that too."

"I was tired." I straightforwardly told him.

"So was I."

"Sorry then, I won't be a burden."

"It's ok I forgive you." I heard him snicker, this stupid asshole.

"Just shut up." I sneered, picking myself up from the bed.

Once me and Jongseong got ready we head out the room with camera's in our hand, we're supposed to take pics of what we observe. This trip is a project trip.

"Where do we go first."

"The vegetable exhibit, I heard they're selling corn sticks!!!" He exclaimed, really? Just for corn sticks?

"Jongseong just for corn sticks?? Seriously? I'll buy you some later let's just get some work done."

"Come on please we didn't even have breakfast, one corn stick won't hurt!" He begged like a little kid trying to convince his mother.

"OH MY GOD FINE. Let's just get it over with, but I'm not studying vegetables just take your corn stick and leave."

I pushed him into the vegetable exhibit.

Stupid Jongeong.

——