Part 13: Red Angela!

(Don't play it when I said so)

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"EH?!"

Me, Yuya, Yusaku and Fumiko covered our ears.

"Since when did you and Daigo become an official?!" Tenchi said, shocked.

"Since yesterday," Fumiko replied.

"You do realize that he's a villain and you're the hero, right?" Sasha said, Fumiko nodded.

"I know,"

"Then, you can't fell in love with a villain!" Sasha said.

"But (Name) does," Fumiko pointed her thumb to me. I sweatdropped.

"She's different," Sasha said.

"What do you mean she's different?" Fumiko asked, looking at me. I sweatdropped before sighing.

"Okay, I'm different because Shu is the villain and I'm a hero, since we both have different one, no doubt," I replied, Fumiko nodded.

"Again? Tell us," Yugi sighed, we laughed.

"If we tell you, you won't understand," Yuyu said.

"Try us," Yuma smirked.

Then, we heard the bell, making us ran off to our classes.

Darkrix's pov

"Grey Witch, Red Angela," I demanded, they walks in and knelt down.

"Yes, milord?" Grey Witch asked.

"You two, go on the mission, find their weaknesses and destroy them all," I said, they nodded.

"Your wish is our command," Angela said.

"Be prepare because those idiotic heroes are powerful and I saw you to destroy them," they nodded before took off.

Timeskip to lunch time

Your pov

"Again?!"

"Seriously?!"

"Shut up!"

I sweatdropped along with the others as we watched Sasha, Yuyu and' Tenchi arguing. First Sasha and Tenchi and now, Yuyu added to the fight. And...

I forgot to bring my lunch. I'm such an idiot.

"Seriously, everytime," Yuyu growled.

"Well, at least, I'm not that Ceci monkey brat," Tenchi crossed her arms.

"Why are we fighting again?" Sasha asked, we sweatdropped even more.

"Dunno," Tenchi replied, making us anime fall.

"Seriously?!" Yuyu yelled before sighing.

"Anyway, we haven't being summoned to battlefield, am I right?" Sasha said, we nodded.

"Yeah and come to think of it, the villains must be lazy," Fumiko said, we sweatdropped.

"I won't be so sure about that," I said, the others nodded in agreement.

Then, I feel eyes staring at me. I turned around and saw Shu smiling at me before winking. I smiled before stood up.

"I'll be back," I said to the others before went to Shu.

"Hey," I said, he smile and peck my cheek.

"I wanna show you something," he said before grabbing my wrist and dragged me somewhere.