Part 18: Darker Appears Again!

Saturday morning

At the diner

Your pov

"Since we got our Full Power Mode, we need to use it to defeat Darkrix," Sasha said, we nodded.

"Well, I just hope we could be prepare for that," Chris said, placing our order on the table.

"Yeah," we agreed.

We keep on talking until I feel someone were staring at me. I turned my head and saw Shu and his friends. He smiled at me and winked. I winked back before turned back.

Timeskip

We were walking to the dojo until I heard this.

"Get back here, you thief!" We turned around and saw a man running up to us and went past us.

"(Name), you know what to do," Tenchi said, I smirked before speedly dashed towards the man.

"Hey," the man screamed once he saw me in front of him.

"You know, you shouldn't stealing, it's bad for you." I said, winking before kicked him in the ball. He flinched and fell over. I picked up the purse and went to to the woman. The duelists stared at me in awed.

"Thank you so much, kid," the woman said.

"Anytime," I said, waving goodbye at her before I went to my friends.

"Talk about hero," Sasha smirked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Even better," I replied, they all laughed before we continued walking.

"That's was sick kick!" Yuya commented, I chuckled.

"How did you do that?" Yusaku asked.

"You'll learn 2 or 3 when you're in the training," I winked at them, they chuckled.

At the dojo

"Start training," Moon said, we nodded before obeyed her orders.

I was training with Tenchi.

She started to punch me but I dodged. I grabbed her arm and threw her up.

"Sorry," I winked before kicked her. She groaned before stood up.

"My turn," she said and kicked me, I dodged and kicked her ankle, she groaned again.

"Seriously?" She said, I chuckled and help her up. And suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pinned me down.

"Not cool," I said.

"We're even now," she said, I rolled my eyes.

Darkrix's pov

"Darker," I said, Darker then walks in and knelt down.

"Yes, sir?" He asked.

"You have a mission and that mission is to destroy those heroes," I said. "Don't even think about failing." He nodded and vanished.

Those heroes....

I will destroy you all.

Your pov

I flicked her forehead, she yelped and rubbed her head.

"What was that?!"

"That's what you get for kicking me hard," I growled.

"It's just training, no big deal," Tenchi replied, I rolled my eyes.

Then, an emergency alarm going on.