Part 14: Saving the Pixies!

Tuesday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"Oh damn," Yuyu said, we laughed.

"But anyway, what kind of power was that?" Yuyu said.

"Come to think of it, I think we can explain to Moon since she knows everything," Tenchi said, we nodded.

"I think I still have the same power when I'd transformed into a different clothes," Tenchi said, placing a finger on her chin.

"But I have Elementals and Galaxy power," I said, a bit confused.

"Let's discuss this with Moon later," Kira said, we nodded.

Shu's pov

I was talking with my best friends until in corner of my eye, I saw my girlfriend smiling at me, I smiled slightly before turned back to the others.

"So, should we tell Valt about we have a power?" Honcho whispered to me.

"Not yet. We still need time to tell him," I whispered back, he nodded.

"Okay, there are something you guys are hiding something from me," our eyes widened before turned to Valt.

"What do you mean?" Honcho asked.

"Well, remember yesterday, I asked you guys to eat at the diner and some of you declined the offer and told me that some of you decided to do chores or something," Valt explained.

"Well, we're busy, that's all," Daigo said.

"C'mon guys, I'm your best friends, best friends must tell each other secret," Valt pouted while crossing his arms. We looked at each other before sighing.

"Okay, we'll tell you but please don't freak out and don't even think about telling people," I glared at the bluenette. He grinned and nodded.

"We are the villains, we also had a powers. Out mission is to destroy the heroes," Daigo explained, Valt blinked two, three, four times before freaking out.

I knew it.

"WHAT?!?!"

We covered our ears at his loudness.

"What did you just say?!" Valt exclaimed.

"Listen, stop screaming," Free said, we nodded. Valt took a deep breath and relax.

"Okay, are you guys really the villains?" Valt asked, we nodded.

"And who are these heroes?" He asked next, we looked at each other before turned to him.

"As far as we know, the heroes are group of girls plus added one boy," Free said, we looked at him.

"Seriously?" Valt asked, we sighed and nodded.

"Sounds cool but can I be a villain?" He asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"I don't know but are you sure you wanted to join?" Daigo asked, Valt nodded in excitement.

"Of course! Plus, I can help you guys destroy those heroes," we looked at each other before turned to him.

"Okay, we'll bring you to our master," Sean said, Valt smiled brightly.

"Yes!!" He cheered we sweatdropped.

I can't believe this..

Timeskip to lunch

Your pov

"Again?" Tenchi asked, I sadly nodded.

"I told you, your bento were on the table. Your mom told you to pick the bento up but you ignored her," Fumiko said, I went to my corner, sulking.