.:Yandere!ErenxReader-Guardian Angel:.

//warning! I wrote this at like three in the morning so if it's shit I'm sorry. I'll edit it eventually. And, it's yandere. If you don't like it, dont read it. Kay byeeeeee oh. and *~*~*~*~*~ means a p.o.v switch :33 will fix later//

There she is. Oh, God why would you send such a beautiful angel into such an ugly, hateful world? Her innocence is on the line. When I'd heard that she was planning on joining the Recon Corps, I was flooded with mixed emotions. For one, I'd get to see her everyday, but, on the other hand, I was so angry. Her fragile body being crushed at the hands of a Titan was an all too real image that haunted me every minute of every day. I'm so conflicted, but I know that she won't leave; it's just not in her nature to quit. Just look at her. Even now as Captain Levi is forcing her to redo the same spot on the mess hall's floor for the millionth time, she smiles up at him and diligently scrubs at the spot again.

While this does show her determination, this situation also makes me seethe with rage. How dare that short bastard overwork her like that? There's nothing there! He's taking advantage of her nature... Wait. What if he's doing this to look at her...? I grit my teeth as I can feel my nails dig into my palms, damn near drawing blood from the half-moon indentations. That son of a bitch. Using her for his sick pleasure. I can see his stupid eyes stare at her. I just know that he's watching her hips sway as she continues to fulfill his commands. How dare he do that to my ____?! I oughta-

"Eren!"

I pry my eyes away from the vile sight, and force a smile onto my face, "H-Hey, Armin. What's up?" I watch as my timid blonde friend slows to a halt, his breath a bit heavier than normal, due to his run over.

"Eren, it's Commander Erwin... He needs you to come back to the, um, dorms." I inwardly curse the Commander's name. If I hear that _____ is violated in any way, shape and/or form, so help me God....

I sigh, "Alright. Thanks, Armin." I pat his shoulder half-heartedly and make my way back to the cage. Levi you bastard... I'll make you pay... I swear I will.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yes, sir!" I salute the Lance Corporal and bid him good night with a small smile. He grunts and nods, signaling that I'm free to go. I turn and head straight for the main building, smiling despite all of the aches and pains that are all over my body. My Dad always told me that hurting like this meant that I did something useful that day, and that I should go to bed proud. But I'm not going to bed just yet...

- - - - - - - - -

I hurry downstairs into the basement corridor. I frown a bit. It's so dark and cold... Poor Eren, having to sleep here.... The guardsmen see that it's just me in for my nightly routine and step aside. They remain in sight of me, due to safety protocol, but I know that he'd never hurt me.

I sit down on the rigid wooden chair that stands facing the bars of his cell, barely holding in my wince of pain as my back touches the hard surface. Eren sits on the edge of his bed, staring down at his hands in his lap. I can feel my heart throb painfully in my chest at the sight of him behind bars like this. A symbol of freedom locked up in a cage. Hanji, Mikasa, Armin, and I pulled some strings, and Eren has been freed of at least the chains that once bound him to the cold brick wall one cuff at a time, but he still is treated like an animal or a criminal that must stay locked up at night. It's disgusting and hypocritical, but it is what it is I guess.

His eyes never move from his hands. He's so lost in thought, I don't think he even heard me come in. I smile softly at this. Oh, Eren....

"Hey."

He jumps a bit at my voice, his beautiful blue-green eyes hold a lingering emotion that quickly softens as his gaze meets mine. "Oh, hey, ____."

I smile softly, "What were you thinking about that made you forget about me?"