Izuku's Origin

We were in the integrating room where four people had been waiting. One was a mix of bear and mouse wearing a tuxedo, the second one was a large blonde man, another was tired and was wearing all black, and the last one was the detective.

"Good evening, miss, please take a seat," the detective said as he gestured to the chair across him.

I took a seat as I looked at them with a calm look. "Now, let's start with a first question, shall we what is your name, miss?" the detective asked.

"(Y/n) Squigly Contiello" "Leviathan," which made the detective looked at them in shock while the other three looked to be confused and intrigued by the situation.

"Um...ok then, um... age?"

"20"

"Parent's names?"

"Selene Contiello and Robert Contiello." I said as the reaction of the detective shock everyone in the room as he looked as though he was as pale as if he saw a ghost.

"Miss, would you please excuse us for a moment." the detective said as he gestured for the others to follow him in the other room.

Third persons POV

As the detective and others were out of the room, the other three started questioning him.

"What's wrong?" asked All Might as he was concerned that the girl might be a threat.

"There's nothing. It's just the girl. s-she isn't..."

"She isn't what?" Eraserhead asked as he was getting impatient.

"She isn't supposed to be alive." the detective finally answered as it made the others shocked.

"Do you mean she's dead?" Nezu asked calmly.

"4 years ago, there was a case about a mass murder that happened back then. It was a birthday of an Opera singer named Selene Contiello. It was also known as the first public performance of their daughter, (Y/n) Contiello. But they were killed by the Medicis before she could even perform. The Medicis are the most wanted mafia as they are known to murder their target and client who didn't do as they say. That's why I'm shocked that the most well-known opera singer's daughter is alive." the detective said as everyone in the room was in silence.

"We have to ask her." everyone turned to look at the source and saw it was Eraserhead.

"Wouldn't we wait until she is ready? We don't even know if she'll-..." Aizawa himself cut Yagi off.

"It's for the best All might if we don't ask now who knows how long she would take." with that, they agreed to ask you and went back inside.

(Y/N) POV

I heard the door open and saw the same people before come in.

"Miss (Y/n), we would like to ask you a question. It's ok if you don't answer it. But, are you the (Y/n) who was murder by the Medicis?" the buff blonde man asked.

When he asked that, I started to have a flashback of that day, that very day I lost my life with my family.

"Happy Birthday, Selene. Time to blow out your candle."

"Don't forget to make a wish."

"Please... give me back my family. Roberto..."