Start Line

When the exam began, I noticed that the students didn't run from the start until Hizashi-san told them, 'they should have learned by now that heroes didn't have a starting line.'

I turned to the other cameras and saw that Izuku was the last one out. Leviathan, who was also watching, saw this as well, "It seems like the young lad's falling behind once again." I hummed in agreement as we continued to watch while drinking some tea. While the exam continued, I started to have a flashback of what happened earlier.

flashback

I was on the sidelines. I made a distasteful look along with Leviathan once I saw Izuku-chan swallowed the strand of hair from Toshinori-san, "Did you swallow the hair?"

Izuku then looked at his hand, trying to see and feel if there was any different change in his body, "I don't feel any changes..."

All Might only laugh, making the three of us look at him as he said, "Of course not. A stomach can't digest that fast."

All might then turn to the clock that was near the beach, "You'll feel something in two to three hours."

"I'm so nervous."

"Hmm"

"I need to go home, take a shower, and eat..." Izuku-chan said as he slung his bag over his shoulder as All Might said, "You've built your body, but it's just a rapidly made vessel. It hasn't even been tested yet. Be prepared for any physical side effects."

"Huh?"

"There's no time to explain in detail, but one thing..."

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Leviathan as he used his tail to point at something. When I looked, I saw that Izuku-chan was about to fight with a one-pointer but noticed that he wasn't moving. I was about to shout, but a laser beam cut them off as it destroyed the one-pointer.

After the interaction, Izuku-chan went to look around but noticed that destroyed robot parts were scattered on the ground, causing him to panic.

"In this practical exam, The number and location of the villains are undisclosed. The short time limit and large field help to draw out the ability to quickly gather information," Nezu-san said as the camera showed a student who has six webbed arms on top of a building.

"The mobility to respond to different situations." another camera shows a boy with blue hair and glasses just finishing destroying another robot.

"The discernment to stay calm under any circumstances and pure combat ability. These point systems measured the essential qualities needed for the city's peace ." Nezu-san finished as he showed the last remaining camera footage of a french blondie using his laser as he looked at the camera and Bakugo-san, whose hand was smoke as he destroyed a robot.

"This year's groups look promising."

"It's too early to decide."

"Now we'll be testing their real quality." the teacher said as he opened and pressed the motivation button, which released the zero-pointer.

That was then I started to worry since Izuku-chan may get crushed by it, 'No, you have to believe in him. He has to learn to protect himself. I may not even be beside his side forever.'

The thought of that saddens me since I have my own goal. And that is to protect everyone as I end the cycle of calamity that the Skull Heart has brought till the very last ember of the Skull heart within me fades away. I looked at the camera again as the zero-pointer destroyed everything on its path. It took every fiber in me not to exit the control room and save Izuku-chan.