What it takes to be a Hero

It's been a minute, and there are still no signs of where they are. As I walked down the sidewalk, I suddenly heard an explosion near along with the murmur of a crowd. When I turned to look, I saw Izuku just behind the citizens trying to take a look as he had a depressed look again, making me realize that Toshinori told some things to him to make him like this.

I went next to him as I looked at the disaster ahead of me.

My eye widen as I notice that it is that brute of a villain from before

I suddenly heard from one of the citizens that the slime villain had someone as his hostage. I turned to Izuku and saw his depressed face deepen from what he had seen before him.

I looked back at the fight as I noticed that the hostage was Bakugo. He was struggling from the villain's grasp, just like what happened to Izuku and me.

I started to panic at the sight before me as I realized Izuku's childhood friend was in danger.

'Why is no one trying to help him?'

'Why are they just standing there, aren't they heroes?'

'Bakugo-san, he doesn't deserve this.'

'Someone... Anyone..."

'Save him.'

Suddenly I saw Bakugou look our way when I noticed his looks were as if he was calling for our help.

As if my legs were on autopilot, I suddenly sprinted at the same time as Izuku.

'I won't let anything like this happen to anyone ever again.'

I heard the shouts of the heroes behind us telling us to stop, but we didn't listen as we continued making our way while dodging the villain's attack towards Bakugo.

Izuku then threw his bag at the Villian, hitting his eyes as he lost his grip on Bakugo, which made me call out to Leviathan again.

I twirled Leviathan's tail, then threw it in Bakugo's direction as it grabs him from the collar of his shirt as I motioned my hands like, I'm pulling something to which the tail followed.

"Why you?"

Bakugo asked in a struggling and tired tone as I caught him before he fell to the ground and immediately put him down before he could complain.

"I don't know. My legs just moved," Izuku replied as he looked nervous and confused as he came running towards us while dodging attacks.

Izuku then suddenly said, "You looked like you were calling for help." said as his eyes tear up.

Izuku was still far away from us, so I decided to use one of my quirks to distract the villain. I made sure no one was looking as I lowered my mask. I slowly opened my stitched mouth as I sang a single note causing Leviathan to shift his form as a powerful purple orb blast out of his mouth and towards the villain, which followed and stayed with the villain as Izuku finally made it toward us.

 I slowly opened my stitched mouth as I sang a single note causing Leviathan to shift his form as a powerful purple orb blast out of his mouth and towards the villain, which followed and stayed with the villain as Izuku finally made it toward us