8- Are you tired of me yet?

Why would you care?
Im nothing but a disgrace

Why would you care about me?
How am'i important for you?

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Dream?-" no answer "Dream you hear me? Get up from the floor Dream"  Still he just looking at the floor mindlessly.

"Dream!!" His eyes widen,he looking all if his surrounding, finally noticing Dust standing there.

"Oh...it's you Dust ..what you need?" He says as he getting up and sit down at the couch near the windows waiting for Dust to speak.

"Dream,you haven't going outside your room like 2 month now" Dust say sternly "And i wanted an explanation for that" Dust earning a huft from Dream before he was teleported outside the room.

"Oh you don't want to speak? Just so you know,Nightmare is roaming around the Multiverse damaging all AU" Dust shout.

"Still didn't want to come out? Fine you do you"
Dust say walking away but a magic suddenly pulled him back towards the room.

"What did you just say?" Dream- no Shattered says looking death serious.

"Nightmare is roaming around the Multiverse"
Dust say taking something from his pocket,then he gave it to Shattered.

"That's a note Ink found in Dreamtale,we haven't read it yet because it was for you"
Dust say walking away from the room,leaving Shattered in silence.

Shattered start reading the note.

Dear Brother,
It's me Nightmare
I know it's hard to believe but im back
Im alive
And i just want to say thank you
For spending time with me in the afterlife realm
It was nice,having someone to talk too
Even if it wasn't long
I'm now not the old self you know
Please just left me alone, don't search for me

-Nightmare
{Ps: you have a good friends}

Shattered silence,he look at the note
It is his brother's handwriting...
Is it real? Is he really alive again?
That question is still remaining in Dream's thought.

He looked at the ceiling thinking about all things that happened,he just didn't believe it.

He forgot,how does it feel before he meet his brother in the After life realm?
Oh,right ..
It's lonely,no life,just silence
The only one who fill the silence was the voice
It's the voice, the annoying voice.

He now getting up,placing the note carefully at his desk, taking his cloak,and opening the door.

Outside he sees Error, Killer,and Cross
They look happy seeing Dream back.

Yeah,he shouldn't have been leaving them behind,they also like a family to him.

-----------