make me yours 💞( part -1)

It is the auspicious  day of janmashtami . Bondita is really tensed as her sakha babu has given her ultimatum that he will surely come to confess his feelings to her .. at the same time someone was cooking a Evil plan to capture bondita. it was none other than chandrachur ... He decided that he will make bondita his either by  hook or crook ... He was gazing at her with his lustful eyes ... He want to make her his  in every possible
way .. he craved for this day from past 8 years ..

Bondita's pov
I don't know what to do !sakha babu told me that he will come here to meet me. ..
Why don't he understands that now our paths are different  which cannot cross with each other in any way ... I know it hurts him  when I ignored him but it hurts me more but what could I do
I had promised my mother . I can't do anything.now  .. I wish that he did not come here today because I want him safe always.  ... I can't tell him but I love him I love you sakha babu ..
End of pov ..

Chandrachur's pov
Oh god she is looking like a fairy today and she will became mine only .. not by love then by cheat ..  I mixed a drug in the juice so that she will lose her senses and then I will mark her body as mine .. I smirked to myself. " Bondita yeh lo juice pilo subah se kuch nhi kahya na tumne " I forward glass in her hands " nhi muje nhi peena jamaibabu " she refused . how much I hate this jamaibabu from her mouth .. I want to listen patibabu from her mouth and I will do it soon... I again instisted and finally she drank the whole glass .. I smirked evilly just a little  time and then I will take her with me. .. to make her mine.

Anirudh's pov
I somehow reached krishna nagar in krishnaji attire ... And then I saw her ..my radha .. she is looking so beautiful  that I can't take my eyes off her .. she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world... Today I will surely confess my feelings to her and if then  also she will refuse it I will never come back in her life again . because if her happiness lies in staying away from me I will do it .. I don't know what will happen to me after that but if she wants thats I will do it because nothing is more important to me than her consent and happiness ..
End of pov

Such is the great contrasts in the thoughts of two men who claim themselves as bondita's lover one who doesn't care about her happiness and consent at all and want to fulfill his lust in every possible way and the other one who can even die for her happiness ..

Anirudh meet bondita and bondita quickly recognise him . She became panicked because she don't want anything happens to him on the other hand  Anirudh was determined to  confess his feelings today .. everyone praise thier iconic jodi and  they does  rass with each other .. suddenly bondita started feeling a slight headache .she thought to use the washroom .  As Chandrachur saw her moving inside the house he quietly followed her but unknown to him Anirudh has seen him  following her and gets suspicious ..

Slowly bondita started stumbling on her feet and her mind get dizzy as drug started affecting her senses .. seeing her getting intoxicated Chandrachur quickly went to give her support and take her to his room without getting noticed by anyone .. bondita find it hard to concentrate on the surroundings as her mind got full intoxicated .. he made her lie on bed and smiled lustfully by seeing her irresistible figure in front of his eyes fully in his mercy. .  Today he can fulfill his every fantasy which he has created in his mind from past many years with Bondita ... He was determined to mark each part of her body as his today .... He quickly take off  his kurta and threw it at floor while bondita was struggling to get up from bed but her body was fully intoxicated by the drug .. he slowly approached towards her and remove her dupatta in one go by pulling it he started touching her waisy lustfully  ... Bondita tried hard to yanked his hand  away but was failing miserably .. she was feeling the disgusted touch but could not do anything  as her body is not supporting her mind .." 8 saal pure 8 saal intejar kiya hai iss raat ka aaj tumhare pure badan pe apna naam likh dunga .. tum sirf chandrachur ki bondita hogi sirf meri " saying this he tried to kiss her but bondita turned her face away .. her mind was saying something wrong was  happening with her but she can't do anything ... Helpless tears started rolling from her eyes ...

Chandrachur get frustrated by her continuous neglect nature he hold her face forcefully leaving red marks on her soft skin . He was about to kiss but suddenly the door brust opened and someone dragged him away from her.
It was no other than Anirudh Roy chaudary .. he was trying to find her from past few minutes and then decide to check in chandrachur's room as he has earlier  seen him following her . But the sight which he saw infront shook him to the core . It seemed  like ground has snatched from his feet .. his bondita was crying helplessly and that monster was trying to force himself on her ..... He feel like killing him right away ... He dragged him away from her and beat him brutally ...  Until he loose his conscious .. chandrachur's whole body was covered with bruises .blood was oozing out but Anirudh was determined to kill himm . He kicked himm again and again in his stomach .. suddenly his eyes fall on bondita .... His tears started to fall by seeing her condition ... He quickly went and picked up her dupatta and convered her  with it .. he started crying bitterly by embracing her . What if he hadn't gotten here .. what if he had done something with her .. he shivered just by the thought .. he picked her in his arms and take her to her room ..

He made her lie on bed gently and careeesed her hair  .. she tried to get the proper view because she feel a very protective touch which can be none other than of her sakha babu . Anirudh quickly recognise that she must be drugged he  sprikled some water on her face and also made her drink some water .. bondita slowly started getting her senses and the first thing which she saw was her sakha babu's teary eyes ..." Sakha babu..." She said faintly and hugged him tightly . He hugged her back and cried too .. his inner self was still shivering by the thought of bondita being raped by that monster .. he held her more tightly ... They slowly broke the hug by looking into each other's eyes deeply ... Thier eyes were speaking thousands of emotions which they had for each other but yet to confess ..

Suddenly bondita took an unexpected step and touched her lips  lightly with his... Anirudh who was totally stunned by this thought that she was yet under the influence of drug and tried to move back but bondita was doing it in her full senses she was fed up with this pretending session she want to be with her sakha babu in every possible way.

Ok guys so this is part one tell me your views I will soon update next part according to your views ..

Your writer
Neha 💞