we will meet again(part-1)

The story starts after batuk disguise himself as Anirudh

Batuk decides that he will create havoc in her life and will take away his big d's child from her .. he swears that he will throw bondita out of thier lives at any cost .. he hated her so much in all these years and now his hatred grew more for her after he loose his brother because of her . Sometimes he wonders why his brother love her so much while she always created problems for him and his family . He felt anger build in him at her mere sight his dada love her more than even him . Anirudh always put bondita above everything even not caring about himself and his family "but now the goods days have ended for you bondita I will ruined your life ." Batuk thought to himself and smriked evilly.

While as soon as bondita gains her consciousness the first word which left from her mouth was her patibabu . She started panicking when the events from Strom came into her mind and she didn't find him near her . Many bad thoughts started occurring in her mind .she was about to run out for searching him when batuk entered in the room in Anirudh's disguise . She quickly engulfed him in a bone crunching hug while batuk feel awkward in reciprocating the hug .. he wants to push her off but offcourse he can't hurt her until his big d's baby is inside her . Bondita started crying profusely in his arms while batuk really don't care to console her .. he was finding this situation very suffocating but he can't do anything .. she was drenching his shirt with her tears and he badly want to separate her from himself but alas he can't do anything ... He unwillingly patted her head awakardly .

For the first time in her whole life bondita didn't find the solace in her patibabu's embrace . She broke the hug and looked at his face he was her patibabu only but why she is feeling uncomfortable in his arms ." Aap thik toh hai na patibabu " Batuk was about to say something inappropriate when doctor enter the scene and announced that she is pregnant bondita was overwhelmed by the news she again hugged him keeping aside the strange awkwardness which she is feeling while hugging him .." patibabu hum maa baba banne wale hai " she said emotionally ..

Batuk just gave her a fake smile . bondita found his behaviour very strange . Is he not happy that he is going to be father soon .. she was about to ask when kaka entered the scene to divert her mind .. he blessed her for a healthy child while hiding his teary eyes because he can't let her know that her patibabu is no more ..

After two days bondita was discharged sampoorna and koeiilye take care of her welly . In past two days bondita didn't meet with batuk at all . He tried to avoid her as much as possible . When she asked kaka he said that he was stressed due to some case and has gone to Calcutta .

One week passed and yet too batuk didn't returned . He was trying hard to avoid her as much as possible . He knew he can't control his anger more if she will be infront . One day kaka called batuk and asked him to return to Tulsipur as bondita's health is not good and she wants her patibabu . Batuk unwillingly agreed because although he hated bondita but he loves his big d's child .. he can't let anything happen to the baby .

Batuk returned and meet bondita . She again hugged him and he awakardly patted her head . But he was shocked the next moment as bondita looses her consciousnesss .he immediately run downstairs to call doctor . It's not that he is worried about bondita actually he is worried about his big d's child it is his last memory of him ..he can't let anything happen to him.

Doctor came and checked her .. he said that she is not eating properly . He asked batuk to took good care of her and not let her take any stress and it's dangerous for both her baby and her . Kaka also requested batuk to keep her bahu happy as he is already shattered by his son's death and now he can't afford to loose his last memory ..

Batuk finnaly decided to take care of her . He kept sitting near her for the whole night and checked her temperature regularly . For the first time he observed her from closely . He started remembering thier childhood days .. how they usey to play with each other .. they use to share eachother's secret .. afterall they were best friends .. he was about to caress her hairs when suddenly his eyes fell on his dada's frame .. all the hatred again came in his mind .. he holds the glass tightly in his hands and broke it in pieces .. because of her only he loose his brother .. I hate you .. I hate you bondita the most ...

Ok this is first os on current track . I updated today because I promisd one of my readers .but I am not going to upload next one anytime soon as my exams are going on after 28 th only I will be free so forgive me guys ...❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Tell me how was it ...next one is going to be more interesting .. I just wrote in hurry because I have to prepare for my IP exam..💕

Love you till then bye 💓