we will meet again (part-2)

Slowly bondita woke up in the morning ... the first thing which she  saw  was her patibabu's peaceful face ..he was sitting on the floor while leaning his head on the edge of bed . she smiled lightly but soon it changed into a horrific expression as she saw blood oozing out from his hand ..

"Patibabu yeh chot kaise lagi ..aa.pko" she panicked while tears started rolling from her eyes .

Batuk wake up with her loud scream . The first thing which he focused  was on her horrific expression .. he immediately understood that she saw his  wound .
" Koi baat nahi bondita chotise chot hai " he said rolling his eyes .. off course she is overreacting as he saw tears slipping down her cheeks .. why the hell she is faking tears at such a small wound ..she  won his dada's heart by doing this dramas but off course she can't fool him.

Bondita quickly run down to bring first aid box while batuk was about to shout on her for running like a child when she is pregnant .. how immature she is .. he thought to himself scoffing .

She started cleaning his  wound by blowing air so it doesn't hurt  him . But batuk didn't even flinched from his place because his whole focus was on bondita . He gazed at her that how carefully she is tying bandage so it doesn't hurt him .. the way  her tears are flowing down her Rossy cheeks by seeing his pain. ..he can't stop himself from admiring her caring nature .. but suddenly reality hit him .. what the hell is he even thinking .. this is all a drama ... He can't fall in her trap at any cost .

He immediately jerked his hand away ..
" Thank u ..ab thik hai mai naahkar aata hu "he Said stammering and quickly left from there .. while bondita realised that today when  she holds her patibabu's hand ...it seems like she touched some stranger .. why she feels so??.. she can't understand . anything . She thought not to focus on this things .. maybe this is just her illusion .

Days passed and batuk try very hard to hate bondita but offcourse he could not .
Even when he get to know about the reason of the enimity .. he stills belives that maybe she is not the reason of enimity but offcourse she is the reason of her big d's death .. he can't forget that because of her only  he loose his brother . He can't .

Although he tried to hate her badly but the exact opposite things started happening . In the end he could not help himself from liking her .. her caring nature , the way she took care of his  family and him..her cute antics .. he can't stop himself from admiring her . She is too good to be hated . He deep down know that he started liking her and his feelings are really wrong as she is his sister-in-law ..he can't have feelings for her . This is wrong ..very wrong .
He tried hard to avoid his feelings but did heart ever listen to anyone ?..no then how could he  control his heart ..but then  also he make himself  beleive  that he can't love anybody offcourse  he is the heart breaker , play boy BRC  .. How could his heart fall for anyone ..  he make himself believe that they are just geniune feelings for someone's good nature.just that .

It's bondita's 7 month .Bondita and batuk slept in the same room but with a certain distance . He slept on couch while she slept on the bed . Even though the idea was given by batuk but surprisingly  bondita find herself agreeing with it .. she don't know why but  now she doesn't feel comfortable with sleeping with her patibabu .. she doesn't like being close to him .. it feels like he is some stranger . She thought maybe this is because of her pregnancy but she doesn't know why she found herself feeling alone even though Anirudh was with her .. it seems like something is missing but she can't figure out what the thing is?  Even though her patibabu took good care of her but still she feels a void in her heart... which can't be fullfilled by anything . It seems like even though her  patibabu is with her but then also he's not him . She was very confused by her feelings but shrugged it off by thinking it to be because of pregnancy .  In past these months it seems like his patibabu has become more has a friend to her then husband .

At night bondita quickly dozzed off feeling tired while there was no sleep in batuk eyes .. he was stuck in a emotional turmoil . He quietly move towards bondita's side  and sits beside her on bed . She is looking so angelic in moonlight . His hands automatically raised in the air to caressed her hairs but this  time he couldn't hold himself .. he brushed her hairs softly .. they are really beautiful. She is really beautiful .. he  thought  to himself .. he start leaning down to kiss her forehead .. when the wind blows and he realised what he was doing .. he jerked off and sighed frustrated ... What the hell is happening to him.   This is not right .. he can't fall for her  ..she is his brother's wife . And afterall it just matter of 2 months more than everyone would know that he is batuk and then bondita is going to hate him as he is going to kick her out of the house .. he can't let  his plan fail .. he can't  ..

Batuk tried hard to make his heart believe the words but off course he can't .. he decided that he will go back to Italy again after bondita will give birth to the  child . It is best for everyone . He knew he can't hate her anymore and even he started ...lov... Liking her so it's best to go away from her and her child . She will be shattered to know that her patibabu is no more but she  is a strong  woman and she will surely stand up for herself and her child .. tears rolled down by batuk's eyes by thinking about going away from bondita and child .. he had grown attached  to both of them in this months but he have to do it . It's the best option .
Afterall there was no destination of his and bondita's relationship as they are devar-boudi and bondita just love his brother .. he cried all night by accepting the fate of his life .

Next day it was bondita's god barai rasam everyone was happy in the house else batuk . His eyes are red due to crying but he hide his pain by a fake smile ." Lo bahu bhi aa gyi " kaka announced and as soon as batuk raised his eyes he can't  remove his eyes from her  . She was looking exceptionally beautiful like a heavenly fairy .. rasam started and Batuk kept admiring her as he realised that maybe these  are last days of his with Bondita  . Again a tear rolled down his eyes but he quickly wiped it away

Soon the rasam was over and sampoorna maa asked bondita to take durga maa's  ashriwad .. it was a rainy day and the floor was slippery. In the open courtyard  bondita run towards the temple and unfortunately her leg slipped and she falled right at her stomach . An unbearable pain rose from her abdomen reaching all parts of her body . A shrieked scream came out of her mouth as blood covered the white floor ..

Everyone gasped at the horrific sight and batuk quickly pickup her in his arms .. soon they reached the hospital .. all the family members started praying for the safety of  bondita and her child . Doctor came out and asked batuk to came at side . He declared that bondita's condition is critical and only one could be safe between mother and child ..
Batuk was shocked by the news he sat on the floor with a jerk and started crying inconsolably. How could he chose one ... How could .. at one side his big d's last sign while at the other side was bondita ..
But even if Anirudh was in his place he would have chosen bondita above anything." Aap bondita ko bacheye " saying this he again sat down crying hard and a very hard realization hit him today that when he saw bondita lying in pool of blood it seems like his breath has snatched  away from him ... The pain he felt for her was unbearable  .. he realised that actually.... BRC FALLED IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ....

Don't started assuming because our hero's entry is coming in next part guys 😉😉

So tell me how was it ... Comment and vote quickly for the next part .. sooner I will got your response sooner I will upload next one ..  actually not planning to write now but I got 4 days leave for my english paper and I already prepared it so I decided to upload .

Your writer neha 💕