{6}

A/n: Heyaa everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. So here you go and I expect atleast a good number of comments 😍-

Meanwhile,

Shreyas's pov-

Usse nature kitna pasand tha, jab hum free hote the , we always used to.....ohh gosh , why im suddenly missing her so much , after all those years, i was the one jisne usse ......don't think much Shrey, calm down . She is never gonna return back after whatever I did with her and to be honest , I don't deserve her. She deserves someone who will keep her happy, not someone who will break her heart.

"Relax Shrey tera phone dhund tu.

Haa yeh raha . sablog already wahi pe h. You are getting late. Rah will murder you ." muttering these words to myself, I somehow managed to lock my room and rushed towards the banquet hall.

Suddenly, I ran into someone. I was about to say sorry, but the girl was faster . she said sorry and ran away without turning away but it was the voice which shocked me.

" naa this can't be her. She can't be here" my mind said.

"But what if this is here,Go follow her?" My heart said.

Listening to my heart, I dashed after her, but it was late.

Few minutes ago,

At the corridor,

"Krishii" Ritika exclaimed. She was just making Sammy have her dinner while Virat and Rohit were helping her. And while doing so , they come towards the corridor where she saw her sister-in-law, and can't help calling her. She was seeing her after a long time and she knows how much her husband has missed his baby sister. And on instinct , she turned toward Ro who was standing dumbfounded there. She was about to call him but hearing Sammy's voice , she looked toward her.

"bhuiiiiiii"

Sammy exclaimed, seeing Krishi and hugging her legs. Krishi, too shocked at having this encounter come out of her thoughts and kneel down towards Sammy to hug and take her in her arms. But stopped hearing " Sammy boo,nooo...don't, she is not your bhui, bhui ko aapki chinta nahi h, kisiki bhi nahi hai,aur hoti toh yeh wapas aati, is tarah humse dur nahi jati, yeh ache se janti h yeh , hum sab isse kitna pyar karte h, jaan basti h hum sabki isme, but nahi isse toh kisi ki parwah hi nahi hai, na apne bhaiyo ki, nahi pariwar ki , na apne dosto ki 3 saall..3 saal hume nhi pata tha tum kha ho , do you have any idea how much we yearned for you, how much we missed you, you don't because you don't give a damn about us ." Rohit said and without listening to anyone just storm off from there.

Krishi tearfully looked toward Rohit's disappearing figure. She felt a hand on her shoulder , seeing Ritsy somehow controlling herself from crying , she said "bhabhi....i....bhaiya"

And she broke down .

"Krishi bacha, Ro missed you boht, sabke samne tin saal se strong banane ka natak karte karte thak gaya hai. He didn't mean to hurt you. Itte time se jo narazgi and frustration thi woh aese bhar aayi, he loves you bacha , baba ke baad , you are his only family apart from me and Sammy and of course our team." Ritsy said , ruffling her hairs. She further added "Jao apne bhaiya ko manao , Waise bhi, Ro apni Gudiya se jada der tak naraz nahi ho sakta." Krishi rushed in Ro's direction and in turn , collided with someone coming from the opposite side.

"Sorry" and she ran again behind her bhaiya.

At the same time in the banquet hall,

All the youngsters are in the hall planning for Aru's surprise Birthday party who still has no idea that her family is here. They were deciding on the theme