{2}

Somewhere in Mumbai,

" Maa, isse Kaho na , I can't take her on tour." Exclaimed a boy in his early twenties.

" Maa, please Shrey Bhai se kaho na ki mujhe leke jaye , even Jassi Bhai is taking Trish , and you know what the best part is I won't disturb you in your game because I will be with Trish helping her with the project. She is making a report on the scope of tourism at that National Park." His sister was in excitement when he stopped her midway.

" Mishti!! Did you say National Park? But we are not going to any national park. The nearest national park is around 250 km away from the city and last I checked with the captain and my team members , I didn't hear about any such plans." Shreyas asked astonished and that was when Mishti aka Sayesha , Shreyas's sister realised that in her overexcitement to convince Shrey she had spilled the beans.

" Bhai , Woh actually Rahul Bhai and Jassi Bhai were planning to go there after the match as you all have a break na plus Aru Di Ka b'day is coming so to celebrate it." Sayesha added.

" So, in dono ki yeh khichdi Pak Rahi h , aab me dekhta Hu , how dare these two didn't tell me . They are hiding from me. Pata nahi kese best friend h mera. Does Rish know?" Shreyas asked.

" No Bhai, I guess Rish bhaiya nhi janta . Mujhe toh yeh isliye pata h because Trish heard Rahul Bhai and Jassi Bhaiya's conversation. And if you tell them that I told you , I will tell them there is a mystery girl in your life." Sayesha said, grinning widely.

" A mystery girl in my life 🙄 really, how come I don't know about her and you know 😐 I don't know any such girl." Shreyas said getting up and going towards the balcony.

" Don't lie Bhai, I have seen those sketches you have made , which you keep with yourself in your every tour. I may not have seen the complete picture as if it were all silhouettes you made . But I'm damn sure there is someone in your life . Is she the one whom you meet during that camp?" Sayesha asked.

" No Mishti, I never meet anyone in the camp and dare you to bring this topic again. And for the game, you are permitted to travel with us. I will ask Vaani to arrange for your stay." Shreyas said a little angrily before leaving from there.

He didn't even hear what Sayesha was saying.

Sayesha povs-

I know Bhai there is someone whom you love dearly and I will find her . This is the reason why you run away from girls. If someone breaks your heart, it's not necessary ki baki bhi wahi karenge. You need to move on. And I guess I have found the perfect girl for you. I know she has feelings for you.

After leaving home , Shreyas went to the gym and started running on the treadmill still thinking about the conversation that he had with Mishti.

'Don't know why but always one thing or the other keeps reminding me of her. Life has changed so much. I have come a long way . Three years back , I was no one but now I'm one of the core members of the squad. But still I couldn't change anything which happened between us.'

Shrey was thinking all this that he didn't realize that the treadmill had stopped a long time back and he was running by himself only. He was brought back to the present by someone's voice.

" What happened Shrey, I thought only Vi and Rah are fitness freaks and can run like this but I didn't know about you" Rohit asked, smiling widely.

" No Rohit bhaiya aeshi , I was getting bored at home , so I thought I could run a bit here. B/w you are here at this time." Shreyas asked, trying to change the topic.