{1}

"I will never leave you my sunshine, that's a promise . "

You promised , you will never leave me but still you left me. You broke your promise. Whyy??"

" Get up we have reached." She heard someone calling her and a teardrop fell from eyes.

" I'm up." She said trying to hide her tears. But the other girl saw it.

" You saw the same dream again. UK na you can't hide from me. On one side you tell me you are moving up and on the second side you keep remembering him." Said the other girl.

" I'm ready to move on , in fact I have moved on , warna me yha wapas nahi aati " she said confidently.

" Ohhh God, it's 3 AM. We were supposed to land at 11 . " She almost shouted.

" Cool down Krish , it's alright , our flight got delayed and we will make up " says the other girl.

" No Pihu, it's not ok , where will we go at this time. We can't wake them up in the wee hours of Morning. " Krishika said.

" How about we spend some time in the lounge only?" Pihu said.

" Okay then chalo." Krishika said getting up from her sitting and taking her bag .

They took their luggage and went to the lounge. It was 3 hour for sunrise . So, they took some naps. At around 5:30 , Krishi's phone started ringing.

" Did you guys reach?" Asked the caller.

" Yes we did and sometimes we will be in Mahi Bhai's house." Krishi replied.

" You guys are not in Mahi Bhai's house toh kha ho" , the caller asked.

" Airport pe " Krishi replied.

"Ok........I'm coming , gotta go," with this the caller cut the call.

After sometime ,

A couple can be seen peacefully sleeping in their room with their daughter in the middle. It was just a beautiful sight. But their sleep is disturbed with a knock on the door.

Knock knock knock!!

"Who is ringing the bell so early in the morning? Mahi check Karo na " exclaimed Sakshi.

"Sakshi you go and see na , please let me sleep '' Mahi said in his sleep.

" Mahi please go na , it's six o'Clock only." Sakshi said.

" Soch lo Sakshi , if I get up Zivu will also get up , she is sleeping by cuddling me " Mahi said knowing very well that Sakshi won't wake up Ziva so early in the morning.

" Mahi that's not fair, okay , I'm going "Sakshi said and went to see who had come.

Meanwhile on the door,

When Sakshi reaches the hall, she can hear someone shouting.

" What are you doing here ? When did you come back ?" Exclaimed the person.

" Bhaiya first let me enter na " exclaimed Krishi . Seeing Sakshi standing on the side , she said" sorry Bhabhi , I'm a little late but kya karu flight late ho gayi."

" And we missed the celebrations," Pihu said sadly.

" No you didn't miss it, " Sakshi said, hugging both Krishi and Pihu.

" But Sonu, why were you sleeping on the sofa?" Sakshi asked .

"Sakshi , Rio was in the mood to have a play night and I wanted to sleep . So, I came here while Pri played with him." Sonu said.

They talked for a while . After two hours Mahi Bhai got up and was very happy to see Krishi and Pihu there.

" You guys here ." Mahi Bhai said happily.

" Yes we are " both Krishi and Pihu said happily.

" Does Ro and your best friends know you are back? And as far as I remember , someone said she won't be coming back ever." Mahi Bhai said.

" Nope they don't know , it's a surprise for them. Mahi Bhaiya aaj Aapka bday hai baki ki baatein baadme bhi ho Sakti h " Krishi says, wishing Mahi Bhai a very happy birthday.

" Yes Bhai , aaj special day h . Many many happy returns of the day, Mahi Bhai. We know Aapne already Raat ko cake cut Kar liya but tab hum nahi the isliye abhi wapas cake cutting hogi. Aap fresh hokar aayie , tab tak hum Zivu ko uthate h " Pihu said.

Saying this they woke Ziva up and after sometime they cut the cake. Ziva and Gracia were playing with Rio with Sonu supervising them. While Pihu , Krishi , Mahi Sakshi were having some conversation which Sonu was also part of. To be more specific , they were giving Mahi Bhai his birthday gift and along with that Krishi was requesting Mahi Bhai to do something.

(PS- What's the gift of any idea? Keep thinking !

Because I have a surprise for my dear readers.✨)

" Does Virat and Rohit know about this?" Mahi Bhai asked.

Krishi nodded her head in denial. " Isliye toh I want you to talk to Bhaiu. Because agar Mene Kuch bola na dono mujhe chodenge nhi . Ek aap hi ho Jo meri help Kar sakte ho. " Krishi added.

" Haa Bhai please . Krish ne usse promises Kiya h that she will talk with you guys and convince you. Don't worry, this time Krish and Jass ne Puri ache se investigation Kar li h " Pihu said, knowing why Mahi Bhai worried.

A/n-

How's the chapter?

Vote. Comment. Share