{8}

It’s been one week since Aru’s bday. Ro was really angry with Krishi earlier but then Mahi bhai made him understand why Krishi did it and he forgave her. Virat convinced his parents to let the two lovebirds marry and it was decided that the marriage will happen in a grand way  . Even Jassi confessed about his childhood crush who is now his fiance and both their parents are planning for their marriage. It was decided that both the marriages will happen together, and then Deepak convinced his parents to prepone his marriage with Tara , who is not very happy with this preponement but still agreed due to everyone's excitement . As everyone wanted a destination wedding, Deepak’s parents suggested  that all the four weddings could happen in the palace near their hometown. Everyone was very excited , but amidst all this someone was heartbroken, the person she loved from the depth of her heart was getting  married to someone else. Her whole world came shattering but still she tried to be strong in front of the people whom she proudly calls her family. Unaware of the storm that is brewing up somewhere. Kiara & Vaani were helping Shravya, the wedding planner,   to arrange the things according to everyone's taste. They wanted everything to be perfect.After all there are four weddings , it's a joyous occasion , full on dhamaka and masti toh banti hai na.

(Writer- Guess who the fourth couple is???)

As decided beforehand, it’s gonna be a destination wedding and the wedding is scheduled to take place after three months and today, they all are meeting for the wedding shopping. Jassi was supposed to come and pick the Sharma’s but at the last moment some work came up and he had to go with Sanjana, so he asked Shrey to pick them up.

Shreyas’s pov-

So, here, I'm currently sitting in Rohit bhai’s house , playing with Sammy and talking with Mahi bhai & Rohit bhai, waiting  for Ziva & Krishi to come. Ohh this girl, Krishi sounds an intriguing personality to me, in spite of it being a week since she came back, I have still not met her and I’m really looking forward to meeting her. This never happened but hearing all the praises from everyone around , I can't help but be fascinated with her. Jassi and Rah both keep speaking highly about her. I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard a voice which sounded just like her but it cannot happen. Just as I raised my head, I received my worst shock. She was standing there , looking affectionately towards me and I couldn't stop myself from adoring those  light brown eyes which I fell in love with.

“Tune itni der kyu lagayi”  I heard Rohit bhai , ask Ishu , So that means Krishi is none other than my Ishu.

“ Bhai me car start karta hu , aap aao” Shrey said and immediately left and Mahi bhai too followed him outside , so that he could leave Sammy with Radhika, Jinks’ wife, because shopping with a small kid can be hectic at times. While Rohit got up , not getting any reply from Krishi , he nudged her, which brought her out of her trance.

“Arre Gudiya kuch bolegi, kha khoyi hai  tu” Rohit asked her.

“ Ro chachu, we are getting late, jaldi chalo, papa is waiting .” Ziva said, pulling Rohit towards the gate .

Krishi, controlling herself, thanked her stars for saving her from Rohit’s question.

[Note: Those who are wondering where Ritsy Bhabhi & Sakshi bhabhi are, Ritsy bhabhi has gone to Jassi’s house to help his mother , while , Sakshi Bhabhi has gone to Virat’s house to help Anushka & Saroj Aunty. Sammy will be staying at home with Radhika, Ajinkya’s wife.]

Krishi’s pov-

‘Thank God , Ziva saved me , warna, but what the hell is he doing here, after whatever he did , he still has the audacity to come here, but he can’t come here, Rey never knew this, ohhh...haa...yes..Jass ne call pe bola tha na ki uska friend aa raha but how can Rey be his friend’