Dreaming

(Set up what it looks like when he dreams about you) (This is also a test cause I want to set up something for after the cabin series ends and I finish the Halloween things I have planned for October)
His pov
Masaomi: it was bright I was in the middle of a medow and there she was my bunny the most beautiful woman I have ever met she was smiling and giggling

Ukyo: the room was dim a few candles were lit around the room in the middle was a large plush chair surrounded by books and there she was cuddled into the chair with a book God she was breath takeing...

Kaname: I was wrapped up in the soft sheets of our bed waiting for her the apple of my eye the root of my happiness my teddy bear and that's when she walked in wearing only an old band t-shirt...

Hikaru: perfect whine a freshly published copy of my book and the love of my life in my arms admiring my book as I thanked her for all her help in writing it she is my inspiration...

Tsubaki: curled up on the couch watching the movie I recently voiced in she was entranced by the graphics and the voice acting she was so happy it made me happy

Azusa: we were walking along the beach under the moon light holding hands he voice was like a sweet melody in contrast to the waves...

Natsume: walking through what felt like a game working through levels to save my kitten from the evil captor....

Louis: we were dressed to nine's and walking across stars danceing through the comets flying over the moon....

Subaru: the room was foggy steaming almost I was in only my shorts and there she was in my jersey a light blush coated her face...

Iori: she was the the center of beauty in the garden she needed to be protected, loved,and cherished she was my rose...

Yusuke: her hair was pulled out of her face as she doodled on the papers infront of her as she waited for dinner to show up it was so interesting to watch her face of concentration...

Futo: she was danceing to my latest recording she was haveing fun and smiling she sung along a bit she giggled as I joind her

(Agian this is just a base for something elea but I wanted to have it written down so I don't forget also to see if people actually like it)