Part 31

trying to move away from Ace I moved to turn around again but he moved closer to me, trapping me between his body and the door. His eyes were locked on mine before they trailed down to my lips. He began to move closer, and I couldn't bring myself to move away. It wasn't until I could feel his lips on mine that realization of what's happening came to me.

I'm not going to lie, he was a great kisser. The way his lips moved against mine was just enchanting. It wasn't until I felt his hands stoop down squeezing my ass that made my mouth open for him

" Kiss me back", he breathed against my lips. I shook my head making him stop everything and look at me

" permission to say an observation,Ave?" he said, my eyebrows knit together at the name i could've sworn he called me.

" what did you say?" I asked just to make sure. He gave me the same expression, looking at me like i was an idiot

"permission to say an observation,Avery?" He asked again, but made sure to speak slowly.

Nodding my head, just to pretend that it never happened. " i can feel you wet through your pants," he stated. A blush formed on my face as i look down. His hands dived down to feel, but were trapped by my thighs.

he chuckled before prying my thighs open and lifting me up so he can see. His tongue swiped across his lips before looked up at me. " you're realmente jodidamente mojado. Damnit, avery" he said. I watched his as he opened the bedroom door and walking me over to the bed.
[ really fucking wet ]

" lay down," he ordered me. Looking over at the bed, my hormones clearly won the battle because i laid down with no literally no problem.

I watched him as he pull my pants down as his eyes settled at a huge wet spot on my panties, he grabbed me by my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed causing my shirt to rise up. He reached down kissing me and this time I kissed him back. The sound of him groaning almost made me have an orgasm on spot.

He moved his lips from mine and planting kisses on my neck. I involuntarily pulled him closer to continue his assault on my neck due to it feeling good. It send a jolt of pleasure right down to the place i needed it the most.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he continued to explore my body with his lips. He was going farther and farther down, it wasn't until his mouth finally reached exactly where i wanted to that i clenched my thighs together, trapping his head.

" calm down," he chuckled. He let go of my hands and moved to pry my thighs apart once again. I watched as his fingers latched onto the hem of my underwear before he slide them down off me.

I gasped as his lips fastened around my clit, he was a man who got the right to the point. The surprise of his sudden focus and hard sucking brought me to quick orgasm, and let out a long moan, thrusting my hips into him and feeling a wet pour out of me. His tongue extended and flattened against the opening of my vagina, tasting my cum and darting inside me in search of more of that taste. Lifting his head up, he slipped two fingers inside me stretching me just enough to make me moan. His other hand covered my clit rubbing it gently, lubricated with his spit and my cum. He began moving his fingers inside of me as i moved my hips in encouragement, taking him deeper inside me. I lifted my eyes meeting his as i propped myself on my elbows.

" oh my god," I moaned out at his expert hands. My clit was extra sensitive due to the every quick orgasm i just had. It caused the stimulation to be even more dramatic.

" te ves tan hermosa," he muttered, it made everything all more hotter. My body was burning and i just knew that he was going to make me cum again.
[ you look so beautiful ]

I could feel his eyes on me, as real as the sun on my labia and his gaze caused me to get wetter, making the fingers plunging in and out of me even louder. His fingers curved and pressed against the spongy tissue inside of me as i came again.

Hungry for more, i pushed myself up again, " take your pants off, please," i said, moving so his fingers slide out of me.

To my surprise, he stuck his fingers that had been inside of me in his mouth and smirked at the taste of my pleasure. I could feel my pussy throbbing with desire. He stood quickly, kicking his shoes off and quickly stripping off his dress pants, socks and black boxers

I drooled. His dick was thick, and so long. It looked like-

" Avery" a voice called out. I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sun. Closing them, I decided to try again, when my eyelides finally part allowing me to gaze at the very thing that woke me up, my heart beat began to increase. It was him

He was wearing a smirk on his face. I noticed how he was sitting of the edge of the bed. Not wanting to be the close to him, i moved over slightly. He noticed but didn't say anything

" how was your sleep," he asked chuckling lightly
" i mean, your dream"

" What? No. What dream I didn't, it was just so big an-" I stopped, he quirked up an eyebrow, and I immediately wanted to faceplam myself for being stupid

" i mean nothing. All the dream about was absolutely nothing, nothing," I muttered, a small blush creeping my onto my cheeks. He smirked at me again, nodding his head slowly as if he understood

" entonces, por qué gemias mi nombre," he asked, i looked down in defeat. He knew i was dreaming about something naughty. The way i was blushing like a schoolgirl talking to hear crush for the first time wasn't helping my case either.
[ then why were you moaning my name?]

" let's go. We have things to take care of," he told me before getting up, i looked up at him before pulling the blanket off my body. I noticed his eyes were on my body

When I looked down I realized i was sleeping with a bra and it was about to fall off. I immediately placed the blanket over my body

" oh my god," I cried out before turning over and burying my face into my pillow

" it's okay, don't be embarrassed," he laughed out. I wanted to cry. I could just tell that today wasn't going to be a good day.

" be ready in an hour," he said before turning on his heels. I nodded my head before putting a thumbs up in the air with my head still buried in my pillow.

I could hear him stop walking. It caused me to lift my head up slightly to look into his eyes. He was wearing his stupid smirk as his eyes drakended in lust. " Oh, and you might want to change your shorts, i saw a little something. It's probably from the big dream you had."

" oh my god!," i screamed in my pillow before hearing him get out of the room, I really hate him.

____________________

AM I GETTING BETTER AT WRITING OR?

HOW U GUYS DOING?

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER <3

TOMORROW ANOTHER CHAPTER I PROMISE <333

please eat and love yourselves byeee <3333