Part 34

December twenty-fifth. Its motherfreaking Christmas.

And I'm ashamed of myself for still being in bed at the moment.

The shower in the bathroom turns off. I rub on milo's belly who sits beside me, rolled over onto his back

oh yeah, milo is our puppy he's a samoyed puppy. I had to beg ace to get one and we finally got one which definitely annoys ace

i'd been up for hours. Since six. I already showered and did everything i needed to. Then i laid back down with ace because I needed a cuddle buddy.

I didn't  even wanted to let him go this morning when he woke up. The little smile he had on his face when I wouldn't let him go was a sign that he liked that. He seems happy today and that makes me happy.

What also makes me happy is how juice he looked.Oh yeah

the bathroom door opens and i hear ace footsteps as he walks out. I sit up slowly and admire him. His arms were raised as he dries his hair with a towel roughly. His joggers hang low on his hips and i narrow my eyes at the defined top of a "v" just above the waist of his pants. His long sleeve shirt covers the rest of what i want to see.

He lowers the towel and tosses it into the hamper near the door. He raises his dark eyes to me and a slow smile pulls into his lips. He beings walking over to me and i rise my arms for him.

He leans into me and i hug him tightly. Sitting on the bed, he pulls me into his lap gently. Milo lets out a soft whine.

" i know your looking hard at my goodies,"  he said

i nod softly against him.

I pull away from the hug and place a long kiss on his lips.

"Merry Christmas"  he pulls away, pecking my lips one more time. I smile

" merry Christmas you filthy animal"

" you gotta always be mean to me?"  He shakes his head but i know hes teasing

" im never mean to you."

His eyes suddenly take on a certain look. I know that look. I've seen it too many times by now. His hands trail lower on my waist and he pulls my body closer to his.

" you hornish little bi-."  He cuts me off.

" are you gonna give me my present now or later?" He leans down to me. uttering lowly.

" right now" I whisper. His eyes flash excitedly. I rise my hands up to his booty and i slap that butt so hard.

"Merry Christmas, that's was it"  i smile and he looks more unamused than ive seen him look in a quite a while.

" you're a little shit, you know that?" He squeezed my waist and I squirm a bit.

" wanna know something?"  Before he can answers, I continue anyways," I don't give a freak"

" i got you something" he says and i perk up. He made me not get anything for him. Like, fully kept me from getting anything. He also said he'd be mad if i got anything which made me mad and I didn't talk to him for ten minutes.

So then i said if im not allowed to get him anything thing, then hes not allowed to get me because that's not how its works.

" you did?"

" fuck no, kiss my ass" he pulls away, smirking to himself and my mouth drops open. Then he comes closer.

" im kidding" he shakes his head, rolling his eyes. So he did get me something? I swear he doesn't like to listen to me.