Part 33

"OH MY GOD, DON'T STOP"

I gasped and bucked my hips as Ace continued his delicious assault on my weeping pussy. He was eating me out like he had been starving for days.

It been ten minutes of me lying down, spread eagled on the couch and ace kneeling before me on the floor. How we went from watching Netflix, all cuddled in a warm blanket, to him eating me out, was beyond me. His tongue lapped at my clit while his fingers repeatedly drilled into me. My eyes began to roll back at how good this felt.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me, his eyes heavy with lust and desire. My juices were seeping down and making a mess but I didn't give a shit, i just need to come.

" No. No coming" Ace mumbled right against my throbbing clit, Making the vibrations of his deep baritone voice travel throughout my body and waking up every single nerve.

" yo- you've been s-saying that for th-the passsst- FUCKK"  i screamed suddenly as Ace pulled my clit gently between his teeth and his fingers increased their speed.

"PLEASE, please..oh god, please..." i mumbled, running my hands through his thick locks and pulling his closer. I need to come. It was too much. He was too much.

"Wrong name" Ace spoke

"Ace..please"

" i need you to squirt. Can you do that for me, princesa"

Send help, im dying. This man will be death of me"

I buckled my hips wildly. Feeling the pressure building immensely. Ace then gave my pussy a final lick and began sucking on my clit like his life depends on it. His long fingers never stopped their movements.

" AHH SH-SHITT" my hips raised off the couch as my juice squirted out of me. I felt Ace's mouth leave me but his damn fingers continued slamming into me. I didn't know I could squirt this much.

After coming down from my hight, i fell back down, panting heavily. Ace released his strong grip on my thighs and spread my legs again gently. He placed his mouth on me again and began worshiping me. He gave me soft, slow licks, taking in all my juice

I sighed in content. Heaven.

He stood up in few minutes with the dirtiest grin on his face. He looked like the literal definition of
" the cat that got the cream"

His face had me all over it

he looked down at me with a huge smirk, i covered my face with my hands

" go and wash it off" i laughed, my voice still hazy with the previous orgasm.

" shower with me." He smiled, lending out his hand

I sighed, finding it impossible to refuse his delightful offer. That orgasm really shook me to core and I needed a breather.

" we both know what's going to happen if I enter the shower with you"

" bien. I'll keep the door open. Join me when you stop pretending as if you don't want my dick buried in-"
[ well ]

" let's go"

I caught his hand and pulled him with me to the shower. Ace laughed proudly as he followed me.

Thankfully the boys weren't home and the bodyguards and maids had a break today.

In another ten minutes, i was getting fucked leisurely against the shower wall. With my thighs wrapped around his waist and my fingers in his hair, I moaned out loud as Ace slowly rocked into my pussy. He was taking it nice and slowly, making sure I felt each and every vein on his thick long shaft. The water from the shower rained down on our skin, adding to the euphoria sensations,

" mierda..." Ace whispered into the cook of my neck as he placed soft, butterfly kisses at the sweet spot on my neck. That i was floating in my own world. A world that consisted of just Ace and i. Nobody else.
[fuck]

Ace's dick steadily kept hitting my spot with every passionate thrust and i was moaning, screaming, mess. He started whispering Spanish things into my ear, making my eyes roll back as the language floated into my soul. Spanish just... did that to you.

Unlike the last time we had sex, this time Ace wasn't fucking me. He was making love to me. He was treating me like i was his most prized possession. I felt delicate and loved his arms. Every moment i spent in his arms pushed me more and more towards a healing. A healing from my past.

" ace.."  i sighed as he grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed it, bringing my hips closer to his with each thrust. I felt the familiar feeling of a looming orgasm and I grabbed on to his shoulders.

"Faster.."

My wish seemed to be his command because the next moment, Ace was ramming into me at a much faster rate. It still didn't feel like fucking..it felt like..love

" come for me,amor"
[ love]

I closed my eyes shut and let go. I gripped his dick in a a tight grip and came all around it. Ace pushed into me a few times more after that unloaded into me. Panting under the warm pelts of the shower, both of us stood there, recovering from the shattering orgasm.

I never has sex like that. I never been treated like that.

He leaned his forehead with mine and i stared into his grey beautiful eyes. So much emotions stared back at me that took my breath away. That one look spoke so much about how raw and genuine he was in his feelings.

" Be my girlfriend,Av"

My heart fluttered in my chest and i shook my head

His smile dropped

" I would love to be your girlfriend, idot." I laughed

Ace's mouth broke into a smile and he swooped down to place a kiss on my lips, i sighed in content, feeling a different kind of exhilaration fill me.

Just then, I remembered.

" FUCK, our fight is in a few hours and I haven't packed yet!"

———————————-

YES! I FINALLY UPDATED RIGHT!!

im so sorry guys i had no motivation of doing anything and i had school and my parents were really making me angry and idrk what to say but i hope you guys like this chapter so yeah!!

Did u guys like the chapter??!!

i hope you guys feel good and please eat love yourselves and care about yourselves i love you <33.