Part 32

I had gotten ready with a black skirt with a white shirt. Then I paired with some black flats. ( outfit about.)

The second i walked out of the door, Ace was there he was on his phone waiting right by the elevator door. When he saw me, he looked over at my outfit.
" you should change,"

" What? Why?" I asked before looking down at my outfit. Was my outfit choice that's unappealing?

" your skirt is too tight and short. It shows off your ass no?" He stated. Rolling my eyes, i walked towards the staircase. The sound of him following me, but not doing so much muttering another word drew a smile on my face. I won

____________________

When I walked out, a sight of his very nice car came into view. I hurried and walked over the passenger side. Just as i was about to best him to opening my door, he pushed it closed, trapping my body on his car. I could feel him pressed against my back side, and the heat immediately creep up my entire body.

" I open the door," he told me.

His hands held my wrist before it slowly trailed to my butt. I felt his squeeze it before leaning in closer whispering in my ear " isn't that right?"

Nodding my head, he got off me before opening up the door. I looked at him to see him wink before i slide into his car. He walked over to his side getting in the car " i apologize. I had forgotten how easily wet you get."

I covered my face with ny hands as he chuckled to himself. This has been the most embarrassing day of my entire life

" where are we going?" I asked. The reason I changed the subject. My memories from the previous event only made my cheeks grow hot. He seemed to notice every single time.

" we're going somewhere," he tells me before turning to look at me then back at the road. I didn't even notice we were driving until now. Looking over at him, i quirked up sn eyebrow.

" somewhere like where?" I pressed. He looked at me again with a stern look.

" What did i say?" He asked. Turning back to the road, i looked away from him. There is no point of pressuring him for answers. Its something i have learned about him.

Somewhere," i muttered. There was no literally music playing. All I could focus on was the scenery outside. My mind went to deep though at the previous event.

" you're thinking too hard," i heard him mutter. My eyes moved over to him. Im sure he'd think "too hard", too.

"Sorry, I guess" i said. His eyes caught mine as he stopped at a red light.

Very quickly he grabbed my chin, pulling me in closer before he leaned in to my ear. " why don't you tell me about the dream you had, no?" He asked before tugging at my ear with his teeth. His eyes were covered with lust as he leaned back against his seat, away from me.

Crossing my legs, I turned away from him. " No."

He chuckled. Then, he did the one thing I hadn't expected from him. His hands slide over to my thigh where he rested it for a fee seconds. In no time, he slide his hands more up. I clenched my legs tighter together, but all he did was pry them apart- similar to my dream.

When i saw his hand disappeared into my skirt, i wanted to scream. His hands touched my panties and a smirk made its way to his face. " tell me or I'm going to do my best interpretation of what i think happened," he said

" why do you want to know?" I asked just as he began to slide his fingers up and down against me.
The friction was exactly what I needed. Biting down on my lips, i looked out of the window trying my best to not seem phased by what he was doing to me.

"Because i want to fuck you," he answered honestly. It had to be the most hottest thing I've ever heard. Then, he continued, " and since I can't right now, i want to hear what it would be like ave,"

if he could hear how fast my heart is beating he'd be laughing right now " I-I," I began to speak, but I couldn't even form a coherent sentence

" just tell me," he states never stopping the stroking he did along my clit through my underwear. I knew that he knew i was very wet. If this is how things are going to be around him, i might as well start wearing panty liners

" you kissed me, and then you put me onto the bed. You started to finger me, and after that you kissed all the way down my body to my area, when you got there you started t-" just as i wss about to finish he looked over at me with a smirk

" I started eating you out like I haven't eaten in days," he finished, licking his lips, the light switched to green. Way too fast, he made a complete U-turn and turned into a abandoned parking lot.

Before i had time to think, he grabbed me by my waist and dragged me right on top of his lap " kiss me " he ordered. My eyes looked down to his lips contemplating if this was wise or not.

Slowly I began to lean in. When my lips finally touched his, he began to kiss me back. My dream was very correct about him being a good kisser. Arching my back, I could feel just how hard he was against me. A moan came out of me as he grabbed my hips, grinding me against him.

I broke the kiss, tilting my head back in ecstasy. His mouth immediately came down to my neck where he lightly bit down on my skin. His mouth was attacking my neck as one of his hands moved to my ass. I felt him lift my skirt up so his hands could make bare contact with my bottom

" fuck,baby," he groaned out.

Remembering how bad he's been teasing me, i crept my hand inside his pants, just outside his boxers. He leaned back in his seat with closed eyes, finally breaking away from the assault he was doing to my neck

I began to stroke him, the sound of his breathing getting heavier was a huge turn-on. My lips found his where he kissed me back. He bit down on my lips asking for entrance. When i denied his entrance, he smacked my ass leaving a loud sound to echo through the car. Parting my lips slightly, he licked my tongue with a smirk on his face.

My hand move lower to cup his balls. He let out a soft groan before I continued stroking him.

" Don't stop," he ordered me. It was my turn to smirk as I started going faster, feeling his hips start to move against my hand. He grabbed me by my hair harshly, and tugged me back to his lips.

" I thought we had somewhere to be," I breathlessly spoke after breaking the kiss. When I began to retreat my hand from his pants, he grabbed ahold of my arm tightly

" this isn't over ave," he spoke before letting me take my hand from his shaft. He was still rock hard as he started the car. Smirking to myself, i looked out of the window feeling proud if myself.

" just wait ave just wait when we get home I won't make you cum and if you did i will let you cum repeatedly."

fuck.

______________________

I PROMISED YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER?

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

I love you, eat please and love your self byee <33