『🔥』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Todoroki was brushing out his daughters hair and letting her watch her favorite tv show as he prepared her to go to his parents' house.

He packed her bag putting everything that she'll need for the weekend.

Shoto was having second thoughts about his mother babysitting his daughter because of his father. He was still sceptical even though he knows his father would never touch her but Enji wasn't good with little children either.

Shoto stood in front of his childhood home trying to decide whether to ring the doorbell.

DING DONG

Shoto finally rang the doorbell.

"Hey baby"Rei smiled as she opened the door.

"Hi mum"

"Hi grandma"

"I have to go for a mission and I'll be gone for a few days and Aki is kind of busy so I need you guys to help me watch her for the next three days"

"Princess be a good girl and stay with your grandma for a few days okay?"

"Okay daddy"

"Have a great time" Shoto kissed her on her head before walking to his car.

"Bye bye daddy" Rina waved at him as he drove off.

"What do you want to do Riri"

"I don't know" Rina picked out a Shoto plushie from her bag and hugged it as she walked into the house.

"Awwwn my little princess already misses her dad" Rina nodded "don't worry Riri we can play hide and seek and bake later and watch your grandpa's secret recording of UA's sports festival where your father was in class 1A"

Rina happily walked to Shoto's previous room, dropping her bag by the futon before plopping on it.

She walked round the room as she tried to Cure her boredom.

"Grandpa, grandma and I are going to play a game of hide and seek. Do you want to join" she said while standing at the door.

"This should be easy enough." Enji said.

"I don't think so, she is pretty good at hiding her father trained her" Rei said, remembering that Shoto had told her.

Rei and Enji turned around to count while Rina hid and after the counting they went to go search for her.