Buddie

-Buddie.

Eddie turned his head towards his neighbor on the right and arched an eyebrow, puzzled.

-What?

-Buddie. It sounds good, I think. It looks like Buddy, it's friends in English.

Eddie rolled his eyes, reassured that what made Buck think so much was a nickname.

-Generally buddies don't kiss Evan.

-It's just a detail, he said, straightening up and coming to sit on the Mexican's lap.

-I don't see TV anymore, he said, sneering.

- Drop the TV, there's nothing interesting, he cut it off by removing the anti-reflective glasses from Eddie's nose and putting them on the table.

He put his hands in his neck, his two thumbs resting on his square and contracted jaw, and came to kiss him.

-Because you're more interesting than TV? Ironized the oldest sneering.

-Of course. Be careful what you say Diaz, you might regret it.

Eddie arched an eyebrow, lobing to see the eyes of his colleague, who was so close to his face that their noses were brushing against.

-I would like to see that Buckley, he relaunched, with a vicious smile at the corner of his lips.

Evan pinched himself inside the cheek, to hold back a laugh.

-You know, you're not credible with these glasses, aren't you? He threw him pointing the pair behind his back.

-It's for screens, what do you want, I take care of my sight.

-Mr. is anxious to see well, he laughed.

-Shut up and come here, he capitulated, pulling his neck and sealing their lips again in a kiss.

A few hours earlier, they hated each other to such an extent that Eddie had hit him in the face several times. His boy had disappeared and they had gone into his house. Within half a day, Christopher had been found, in great shape, completely unaware that he had been kidnapped.

« -There was a gentleman at my window, he told me that he had discovered a place with lots of sand castles and that there was even a giant dragon. He told me that he was your friend and that you wanted to surprise me! »

Eddie got carried away a little before regretting when he saw his son's face sadden. He clenched him hard in his arms and apologized. He asked him to promise him never to go with someone again even if he was a friend. Christopher had promised before surrounding his arms around his father's neck. The next moment, Buck was finally able to kiss the little boy and take him in his arms too, repeating the same instructions issued by his father.

Athena and Bobby left towards the end of the evening, with a forest green bag. Eddie had once again tightened his boy and let him go with the lieutenant.

« I know you won't like it, but I'll need to spend time with your son. I have to ask him questions, do you think it's possible?

-I'm coming with you, I can't leave him alone.

-Eddie, Bobby intervened. I think you had better rest. You have slept very little in recent nights and you still have to keep keeping some of your promises. What's more, I don't think it's a good idea to enter a police station without being totally sober. I personally promise you that I will take care of Christopher, he will even be able to sleep in Henry's room while he is at Michael's. Do you agree?"

He had observed his son reluctant and hesitant about to cry. He had the impression that his son had been given back for a few hours to get him back right after. Then Buck intervened and stuck to him before sliding his hand into his own.