Michaeng Who??

💋Gays warning! ⚠
***

"Somi!... Why did you know this place?... It's too dusty here". Chaeyoung cover her nose.

"This place was perfect and No one will ever know". Somi pulled chaeyoung and push her on the nearest bed.

"stay there and don't move!". Somi sternly said and start stripping her dress slowly as she was teasing the little one.

"What are you doing?". Chaeyoung was so quick to look away before somi could drop her bra down.

" I said don't move Right!!". Somi kick Chaeyoung's leg that makes the latter fall on the bed holding her leg.

"does it hurt?..  Oh I'm so sorry". Somi seductively said as she crawled on the bed like a crazy woman.

While on the other hand, Mina was watching them on the small whole on the door. Her fist was clenching so tight.

Somi continue to undress the latter but chaeyoung was pushing her away.

"Somi!...  Is this the deal that you want!!?... I'm sorry but i can't!!". Chaeyoung push her with all her strength but somi didn't even move a single as she keep pulling Chaeyoung's jeans.

When she finally removed Chaeyoung's bottom,  she was so shock.

"Y-your...  What are you??!". Somi was naked in front of her and her dick was standing proudly.

"S-somi!...  I told you!, i don't want this deal!!". Chaeyoung pulled her jeans when somi puch Chaeyoung's face straightly as the latter fall down unconsciously..

"I think i will enjoy it for now". Somi murmur. She straddle her and position Chaeyoung's cock on her center.

She slowly sit down and feel the most amazing thing in her life.

She was about to do it when the door slam open. Revealing a mad penguin.

"You!!!..  Get the fuck out of my sister!!". Mina shout at the top of her lungs that makes somi jolted in shock.

"It's you!...  Wanna join me instead?". Somi didn't even care if mina saw her naked body.  Mina start to compare herself to her and she just think that she was too low for being a rank one.

Mina was still beautiful, sexy and hot.

"Join you?...  I'm not that stupid somi!!..  She's mine and she's already off limits!!... Don't you dare to cross your line!!". Mina pulled Somi's hair and drag her upstairs but somi being a taekwando black belter, kick her so hard that makes Mina's head bang on the wall.

"Oops!!.. Sorry!". Somi smirk and slowly went down again but Mina who's being a real bitch, Jump on Somi's back that makes the two roll on the stares.

"Arghh...  You're really testing me huh!?". Somi said and try to grab mina but being a smart ass, mina grab a baseball bat and smash her thighs.

"ARGHHHH!!...  YOU BITCH!!". Somi can't move her legs anymore and let mina do whatever she wants.

---+++----

The party was already over and Mina carried her sister on the way to her room when she bump to their parents.

"Oh!..  They're here!". Their mother went to them and hug them.

"Mom!.. I'm carrying chaeyoung!". Mina whines as her mother back a little.

"where did the two of you go?..  We thought you got kidnapped! ". His father said.

Soon later Mina saw jungkook and jimin approached them while holding a glass of wine.

Their father was about to introduce them but mina cut him.

"i already know them. Please excuse us for now". Mina went upstairs and open the door.

She put the latter on her bed as she went back to lock the door before going back to the bed.

"Your mine chaeyoung....  Only mine". Mina said as she tucked her sister inside of the blanket.

----------

..

---------++-------

Mina will still win until in the end😏.

©kw