Rock with U

"So better be on time!!.. Sana because you will need their!!". Jihyo slap her butt.

"I know!!.. Don't shout i can hear you!!". There voice was so loud that the employees was looking at them.

"Why are you shouting like there's no tomorrow especially you, Park jihyo?". Jeongyeon was holding a bunch of papers as she heading on the producing studio.

"Why there's alot of papers? ". Jeongyeon smile.

"Will those producing prodigy was all hyped up!!, excluding chaeyoung". Jihyo smile and nod.

"Can i come!?... Wanna watch them". She was about to pulled jeongyeon but Mina's firm voice stop her.

"I thought we're not still finish about the papers??.. Come with me Ms. Park and you Ms. Minatozaki, the designer wanted you to E-9 room. They're waiting for you so go now!.. And last Ms. Yoo, why are you still here.. Everyone move!! ". Mina's voice was full of serious and even dragged jihyo with her.

"Yah!!!...  See you later unnie's!!". Jihyo struggle to wave her hands but she managed though.

Mina sigh as she released the latter from her grip and start pulling her pen and the remaining papers of the trainees.

"Hey!.. What are looking at??.. Move!". Jihyo startled and rush towards the files on the table.

Minutes more later but there's no interesting that would catch her attention.

"gosh!.. Some of them was starting and some of them was half of the way". Mina pulled herself from writing on the paper.

She saw jihyo was frowning and sometimes smile, then..

"Here.. 15 trainees got my attention already!!!". Jihyo gathered the papers as she put it on Mina's table.

Few minutes more later of reading, mina was shock.

"Wah!!.. He did along time dancing??!.
He's a prodigy then". Mina said then scan again the file.

"Oh!.. Hes from japan!.. What an interesting guy who trained only for 7 months. He's talented!". Mina exclaimed.

"I told you.. There's a kids was blessed by their talents ". Jihyo smirk.

"So he's name was Nishimura riki??...
Hmmm let him join the program! ". Mina put the file on the side.

"heeseung was a year trained in Bighit with sunghoon.... Those two also will include, right?". Mina take glance then proceed to read again.

"well, actually i was reading Lee heeseung paper. He has a good potential to be join and let see if the sunghoon can join because i wasn't in the half of the paper to approve with it!!.. Help me don't you just stare there! ". Mina scold her and jihyo was controlling herself to not roll her eyes and gladly accept the other papers who's laying on the table.

--------------

It's already dark outside as the other employees leave but some of them stay because the ceo and the director needs them to overtime.

There's alot of crews who's still not finish designing and arrange the area. The other stuff went out of the place to cheek the newly build for the trainees camp.

"Coffee??". Despite the war between chaeyoung and mina, the latter still have a good side of her to treat her older sister very well.

Mina startled as chaeyoung hand her the coffe.

"Just grab it already. I didn't put some poison there. I'm not the bad you know ". Chaeyoung smile a little and mina slowly hold the cup of coffee.

"How are you?.. How's taehyun??.. Is he ok?". The two was all alone, they're on the big and wide crystal window facing the city lights of seoul.

"Hmm.. I-uhmm... Don't worry I'm fine.. Taehyun...needed a treatment. I always send him to psychiatrist". Mina sigh.

"what happened to him??". Chaeyoung face her worriedly.

"He got post traumatic disorder. He avoids us all the time and he even hurt his little sister when chaemin was about to play with him". Chaeyoung look away suddenly.

"Taehyung.... Do you still love him?". Mina got stone and doesn't know how to respond.

"I know and you know also that we have a thing back then. I just wanted you to know that i got a feelings towards you but then you left me hanging with no choice and let you marry him". Chaeyoung lean on the glass window.

"ever sense, you're the only one who's there for me. You got me high so fast ahhahahahah... I couldn't believe about that memories that we have". Chaeyoung approach mina who's got frozen of her spot.

"and you know what??.. You're still mine and always be mine". Chaeyoung whisper seductively .

Mina back away with a shock on her face. The latter was still smiling and approach her even more until chaeyoung corner her on the wall with her one arm.

"Don't try me Mina.. I know your weak spot honey". Chaeyoung lean and kiss her on the lips as she went quickly away from mina.

More like running while walking.

"god!!.. What i have done!!". Chaeyoung scold herself and even slap her face when she turn on the right corner bumping towards jungkook.

"oh!!.. Why are you slapping your face?.. Don't you get hurt?". Jungkook frown and chaeyoung even more facepalm.

"nah!!.. Don't mind me". She pat Jungkook's shoulder before she enter the production room.

-----------

On the other hand, Mina keep touching her lips and can't get over how the latter kiss her directly.

"do you want to change your lipstick color?". Mina was again jump making her head bump on the wall.

"Ou-ouch!!!.. Yah!!". Mina glared towards the person and it's no other than nayeon.

"You know, if you don't like the colors anymore you can change it why are you there touching your lips like someone kiss you". Nayeon drag her upstairs.

"Can you just slow down!". Mina hissed and nayeon let go and turn her back towards her.

"Yah!!.. Are you really the owner of this building cuz what i see is not!.. You look like a shit". Nayeon cross her arms and they could heard dahyun and tzuyu voice keep bickering on something.

They where heading downstairs while the two was upstairs.

"I told you!!... Four of our trainees or more was on the lis-". Dahyun got cut when tzuyu put her hands on the latter's mouth to shut up.

"Heavenly knows how i hate ranting!!". Tzuyu glared as she pulled her hands when dahyun lick it.

"yah-.. You're perv-". Tzuyu was again got cut when nayeon throw them a styroball.

"You two!!.. Shut the fuck up and go downstairs right away!!..your sana needs you!!". Tzuyu just roll her eyes and pass by them ignoring dahyun who keeps whining..

"Now!.. You ---..huh!?.. Where's that penguin go???! ". Nayeon look from her left and right but she couldn't spot the penguin.

------------

-----------------------

And who said that there's NO!.. MICHAENG ANYMORE!? 😂😆...

now that taehyung did left the scene, let sail the michaeng again!!..

©kw..

-please don't take it seriously it's purely fiction with mix of my weird imagination 😗😆...