𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello my beloveds, how are you on this fine occasion? Don't get used to this nice, cutesy attitude, the fic will get all serious and properly-written (to the best of my ability) after this introduction chapter.

All of the chapters that I have drafted up so far have 3000+ words, and I hope to keep up that number. I personally like reading long chapters, so I write long chapters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you support JKR or her transphobic viewpoints and/or opinions, leave. None of us want you here lmao.

Sick, now that's out of the way, let's get on with the rest of this background information.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In this story, you are Harry Potter's older sister by two years, I'm not going to specify whether you look like Lily or James for obvious reasons (i.e: I try and make my books as inclusive as I can, I'd appreciate it if you would point out if I write something that isn't as inclusive as it should be).

You are in the twins' year for my own ease. Also, your birthday is September 5th. That's a random date in September that I came up with. It needs to be that day for plot reasons which will be shown later on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What do you think about the innocent little book title? Foreshadowing is fun.

I currently have two different lovely endings that I'm deciding between as of right now, and I don't know which one you should be hoping for.

Just suffer along with everyone else for a while though, yeah?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have other fics about other Harry Potter characters, so maybe check those ones out if you enjoy this one!

And with that, I think my job here in the introduction is done.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━