Staff x fem reader 🔞

Warning: This includes nsfw, read at your own risk

You were in squid games. Yeah that's right, the one and only. The one and only y/n gambling for her debt ending up here. I haven't really regretted it until i found out it was a fucking murder house. I don't know where I am, and the staff are shit-heads especially. You sigh to yourself when you woke up to get breakfast. You really didn't wanna be here. But there was a certain staff member here that really ticked you off, he was a middle rank. He was a triangle, the ones who carry around the guns.He always got on my nerves the best way possible. Being the way I am, I cut the line to get seconds. The triangle mask dude was walking around and realized that I was getting seconds.

He held his gun tightly, and bopped my head with it. I winced, and let out a mumble, "fucker." "excuse you.?" a masculine voice said behind the mask, Y/n looked up confused by why he spoke, but also intimidated. wait what the fuck? "i thought staff didn't speak without somebodies permission?" y/n snapped back. "I'm also pretty sure that I told you to repeat what you said, isn't that right?" the staff replied Once the staff was finished with what he was saying, y/n got up in-front of staffs face. "don't get to close." the staff said, "or what, hm?" y/n said back. "I might just..shoot you." he replied coldly pointing his gun at her head Then she realized that he was serious. She started panicking. The staff noticed and quietly asked, "Any last words? "WAIT!" y/n yelled out in desperation. "Hmm?" The staff member hummed. "I'll do anything please!" y/n called out. The staff member stared. "Meet me in the bathroom after lights out then." y/n had cold sweat dripping down her forehead when she realized she got out of a very interesting situation. Although, she wondered what would happen even though she said she would do anything.

Timeskip

It was now lights out, and without anyone seeing I knocked on the door and asked if I could go to the bathroom. The same staff member came out with his menacing gun and his intimidating stance. He quietly told me that he had to supervise me while I went. I nodded understanding. I went up the hallway towards the bathroom with him. I started fidgeting with my fingers nervous what he would do with me. I couldn't see his face but I could definitely tell he was smirking. I went into the bathroom, and surprisingly he followed in after me. Sweat dripped down my forehead. By my surprise he started mumbling words that I couldn't hear, I politely asked, "What was that?"

I was caught off guard when he pinned me to the wall, I gasped out in surprise when he started nuzzling my neck. I whimpered, I didn't even realize he stripped me down. I shivered from the cold air, he told me to lie down. To my surprise he lifted up his mask, and started to lick up and down my body. He then started caressing my body. I managed to speak, "S-so, this is what you had in mind.." he didn't say anything and he told me to get on my knees. His silky smooth voice sent a shiver up my spine. I started stripping him myself, I grabbed his member and licked the tip.

He let out a grunt and his hips jerked, forcing him into my mouth. I gagged slightly. My eyes rolled back, but my gagging just turned him on more. I pulled away with a string of saliva connecting to my tongue and his member. I straddled him, but then he quickly changed positions and i was now on my stomach. He started grinding against me and grunting as he did. He slid inside of me making me whimper. It hurt a bit because he was bigger than I expected. It took me a while to get adjusted, but he started pumping in and out of me without me asking. I started moaning uncontrollably, and he put one of his fingers in my mouth. His other hand was on my waist, but then he grabbed my head and placed it on the cold floor. He started hitting my g-spot and he started to throb inside of me, we were both close and we both knew it. He puts his hand over my mouth so the other staff members wouldn't hear. We both released at the same time. We both started panting heavily, my body was trembling but I was thankful I didn't end up dead, he cleaned up, dressed himself and left me on the cold ground. What a day.