Gong-Yoo x fem reader 🔞

This man is so fine btw... but yeah.. just an fyi if you can't remember character names, this is the guy from the subway 🤭 

Request from - weasleytwinswhor3

NSFW ahead, calm ur titties cuz i warned you like 10 times

important: Gong-Yoo is a stalker in the story.

———————————————————————————————————————

You were just beat up, by a gang of fucking juveniles. You weren't beat up pretty badly, only to the point where you had a nose bleed, and your clothes were ripped. You were in a alleyway with your head buried in your knees. Long story short, the gang tried to rob you, unfortunately you had no money. So they beat you up. You wiped the blood from your face, you were infuriated. But what could you do? Nothing. When you got up, you saw something at the end of the alleyway, you squinted to see the silhouette, but it quickly disappeared when you looked at it.

You sighed, and got up from your little misery breakdown. You looked at the end of the alleyway, with a gate at the end. You started to walk towards it, but suddenly someone appeared in front of you. You got startled by the sudden appearance. You quickly noticed that a well dressed man stood before you. You were confused, but intrigued, "Hello?" You spoke out. A response quickly came from the man, "Yes, hi." You looked around nervously. Although you still talked with the man instead of running. "May I help you?" You say as politely as you can. He looked at you directly in the eyes, and scanned across your body, then looked back at you.

"Yes you may." He said smoothly. It made you shiver just making eye contact with him, "I want you to play a game." You tilted your head, actually wanting to know the game, "What's this game your talking about?" You say, "Ddakji." He said quietly.  You lightened up not knowing what it was, but it sounded fun, "Ddakji, what's that?" You said happily. You were actually excited to play a game, even though you just got brutally beat up, "Ddakji is where we have two pieces of paper, yes?" He says looking at you, you nod looking at the blue and red paper. He goes on, "We have to flip the paper over, by smacking one against the other, if you flip if over, well you win!" You raise an eyebrow at him, "How much?" You say. He looked at you with a smirk, "10,000 won."

Your eyes lightened up by the amount, "What are we waiting for then?" You say with a grin.  He adjusts his tie. He looks at you then says, "I'll let you go first." He hands you a piece of red paper, you stare at it for a second. Realizing, you quickly take it from his hands. He places a paper on the floor. You look back at him, then the ground again, "Go ahead" he said. You threw the paper on the ground, but to no prevail, the paper didn't flip over. The man pushed you aside, and hit it against the paper on the ground, flipping it over.

Your eyes widened. "What do I pay you with exactly?" You said, looking at him slowly. He responded, "10,000 won." You looked at him soullessly. "I don't have that kind of money." You said, rubbing your shoulder. He looked at you with a smile, tilting his head. "Then you'll pay me with your body." You flinched at these words. You quickly gave him a peck on his cheek. You looked at the wall. When you looked back, he had a hand on his cheek, and his eyes were widened. You put your hands behind your back realizing this wasn't what he meant. "I'm sorry.. I- um, I just thought you meant that." 

He looked at you with a smile. "I like this game were playing here, why don't we continue?" He said. You looked shocked, but you couldn't back out now. "But." He said, "Every time you lose, you have to go further with every payment you do, deal?" He said, putting his hand out, "Deal." You said, flowingly shaking his hand. You both took your hands away from contact. He replied, "Good, now lets continue, shall we?" You nodded nervously. He kept winning every single time. You just couldn't get through him. It was really a pain.

But you remembered. You remembered what you owe him. In fact, with all your clothes being ripped, he was checking you out. You quickly covered yourself up, and he quickly grabbed your wrists away from your body. "Don't be shy." He said with his oily voice. You looked away, and your face got flushed. He went up against you, and lifted your chin up. He made you look at him. You didn't know why, but it was extremely attractive.

You went totally limp to his touch, you didn't move a muscle. He could tell you were enjoying this. He licked up your neck, and made you shiver. He put his hand to your throat, and started kissing your neck, making you look at the sky. You closed your eyes and just enjoyed his touch. Though, after you did this, he ripped your clothes off. Literally. It caught you off guard, your clothes were already ripped enough. He gave you a kiss on your cheek, and glided his mouth down your body, smiling, making his teeth graze your skin. 

He started massaging your breasts, and you quickly grabbed onto his shoulders in pleasure. You practically squeezed him. You were rubbing your body against his, grinding yourself into him. You tried to tease him, in fact it worked. He got excited from you grinding, and you could tell he had a tent in his tight suit pants. He breathed out, "You're so naughty." He then glided his hands up your thighs, up your skirt. Pulling it off. You were totally bare to him, vulnerable. You let out some words, "Please." You said. He looked at you, "What was that?" He replied. 

"Please."

He understood this immediately, and started to undo his tie. He started to take his overcoat off, leaving him in his nice white collared shirt. He started to unbuckle his belt. You start to palm his clothed erection, making him gasp. He grabbed your wrist, following by the words, "Be patient." His dominance made you swoon. He then continued to take his suit pants off. You slipped his underwear off. Then touched the tip, rubbing there gently. He groaned from your teasing. He grabbed your hand and made you stroke him. He then let go of your hand, and you leaned your head down in between his legs, as he let out a breathy groan. He put his hands through your hair, grabbing your hair tightly.

You swirled his tongue around him, You took him all in. He leaned his head back, groaning with pleasure. He grabbed your head, thrusting in and out of you, practically face-fucking you. You gripped onto his thighs to take his length in. He thrusted his hips in all the way, and practically throbbed inside of your mouth. He released inside of your mouth, giving you a sweet and salty taste in your mouth. You swallowed before he could say anything, "Good girl." He said. Although he was still hard. You gulped knowing what was coming next.

He gripped your legs, and pulled you closer to him. You were already wet from him.  He gripped your ass, and kissed your stomach. He insert a finger inside of you, thrusting in and out. You moaned quietly. He pulled his fingers out, examining your juices. He kissed your forehead, and grabbed your hips. He picked up his tie, and tied it around your mouth like a gag. You whimpered. He then thrust into you, and you started to drool from the gag in your mouth.

He gripped onto your legs as he got faster. He was practically moaning and groaning louder than you. This made you grin cheekily. With him noticing, this only made him thrust faster. Making you gasp out onto the gag. Your walls started to clench around his member, and he started to throb inside of you, only making it more pleasurable. He let out curses, and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Your eyes widened when you got close. You gripped onto his arms. He noticed then, and pulled out, releasing on your stomach. 

You were both breathing heavily, you were breathing even harder with the gag. You looked up at him with your exhausted expression. He kissed your cheek, and quickly got you cleaned up before anyone could come into the alleyway.  He quickly took his tie covered in your fluids, and put in his pocket. He kneeled down to your level, and caressed your cheek. As he was walking out of the alleyway with his suitcase, he called out, "I knew you didn't have any won, Y/N, please, call me." You looked down and saw a card. A card with three shapes and a number on the back.