Ali x fem reader 🔞

Request from-weirdex101

Includes nsfw- read at your own risk.

You and Ali always had a good relationship. You always hung out with each other, and when you were away from him ya'll were out doing the challenges/games. It was now the 2nd game, where you had to carve out the honeycomb cookies. You immediately started licking it, since it was one of your favorite childhood treats, and Ali followed right after you. No one else saw the strategy you were trying to get at. But since Ali and you were inseparable, he wanted to finish the exact same time you did. Both of you knowingly, finished at the same time. Out on the speakers, it called out, "Player 199 and 457 have passed." You both high-fived and hugged each other laughing. When you went out where all the beds were, You and Ali were the first ones finished.

Although, you have had a crush on Ali for a while. You figured this was the day to tell him. "Hey, Y/n?" Ali squeaked out "Yes?" You said. "You wanna hang in my bed?" Ali said welcomingly. You coughed when your mind started wandering off somewhere. "So..?" He spoke out, startling you. "Ah, yeah sure why not." You tried not to sound nervous. Your palms were sweaty and you quickly wiped them down on the basic track suit that everyone had. I followed Ali up to his bed, and we both sat beside each other. "Hey erm, can you sit in front of me?" You asked Ali. He nodded, facing his back towards you. You started playing with his hair, and he leaned into your touch. He layed his head in your lap. Your breath started to speed up. He noticed and asked if you were ok, you nodded so he wouldn't worry about you. He layed his head back, and you continued to twirl your finger in his hair. He let out a hum. This made your palms sweat even more. You asked him if he could sit up and look at you. "We need to talk Ali." You looked at him fiddling around with the sheets. "What's the matter?" He gave you a worried look as he replied. You grabbed his face, and he widened his eyes, you leaned in and gave him a peck. "Oh." He let out. You looked up at him shyly hoping he wouldn't do anything to break you mentally.

He just stared at you. You started to feel a bit of guilt, but let out a gasp when he started to kiss you. You leaned back a bit, and wrapped your legs around him. This small kiss turned into a heated make-out session. He kissed you softly, and you could definitely tell he had experience. You pressed up against him unknowingly. He gave out a small groan. He unzipped your track suit, and took your shirt off. You arched your back, poking out your chest as he tugged at the collar of his track suit. He leaned down to pull your bra off. You shivered while he licked at your breasts and pulled at his hair. He let out a small grunt when you did this. You started to rub against him, and pushed him off.

He was confused why, but he got a clue when you started to undress him. He definitely had the body you imagined he had. While you rubbed your hands up and down his body, his breath hitched. You started to tug at the waistband of his track suit. You pulled it down and saw the tent he had. "Fuck.. this is embarrassing, huh?" He said, his face red. You shook your head, and slowly rubbed his clothed member and he flinched, and let out a whimper. You start to take your pants off, and crawl up towards him, he looked like a mess, lust laced his eyes. He was sweating and he had a certain look in his eyes. I pull his underwear down. I spit in my hand and give him a hand-job. His head falls back. You take your underwear off, and you position yourself above him.

Ali caught you off guard by grabbing your hips and slamming himself into you. You let out a yell. You started bouncing up and down on him, and lean down onto him. You both scream out each others name. Ali rolled you over, and he was on top now, he had one hand on your leg and the other on your throat. He then reached the hand from your throat to your other leg, so he can spread them wider. He pushed into you deeper than before, you clawed down on his back, and bit into his shoulder. It was so overwhelming, the feel of him, the heat, the lust. God it was just too much. His thrusts started getting sloppy and he slowed down a bit. Your walls tightened around him, and he pulled out and spilled his seed all over your stomach. You were both a panting mess, you both quickly got dressed though, because you didn't want anyone from the 2nd challenge coming back seeing you two getting at it. Although, you really wouldn't mind.