Jun-ho x VIP! Fem reader 🔞

request from - MitsuTheSimpu

Hey guys, I'll try to post daily, but mostly when its late most nights cause I'm busy most nights, btw, jun-ho is the hottie(undercover) detective

Warning-nsfw ahead read at your own risk!!

F/C= fav color! ❤️

MILD SPOILERS

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

You were one of the VIP's at Squid Game. ((Me just pointing out the obvious 🙄🤞))  The front man invited you to watch all of the participants play in this torture house. You were in fact friends with the front man. You arrived on a private helicopter at the big facility, surrounded by supervisors/staff. You were all wearing expensive, gold masks, all of the masks being animals. The front man led you towards a nice room with a big screen in the front. The screen portrays all the people playing. It's quite funny to see how many people have debt. Although your smile faded. You saw a person at the corner of the room with a black mask. You asked the front man who this person was. He looked mysterious, handsome you'd even say.

Even if you couldn't see his face he had nice eyes and jaw-line, you liked the looks of his nice hair pulled back. He was definitely a good looker if you had to guess. You kept observing until the front man spoke up, "He's our waiter." He said with his deep voice. Oh. That makes more sense, because of his fancy clothes, and his golden platter. You looked back at the screen. One of the vip's wanted to bet on the numbers of the people. I bet on 067, she looked tough enough to get through. We were all watching with intent. 

I looked back at the waiter. Then back at the screen. One of the vip's asked if he could keep him to himself, and asked if we had an objections. Although, the waiter looked uncomfortable. I objected, and he relaxed a bit. I asked if he could fetch me a drink. I looked at his eyes through his mask, and he looked at me up and down at my f/c dress. I shifted in my seat a bit, and he poured my drink for me. I took a sip from it, and he stood beside me. I whispered in his ear if he could sit next to me, he sat down. It was awkward for a second, because no one was talking. 

He slithered his hand up my dress, gripping my leg. I let out a small gasp, and tried to be quiet in front of everyone. I gripped my mask, and pulled it down a little in embarrassment. Everyone was looking at me silently. I coughed, and they all looked back. But now I was hot and bothered and it was the waiters fault. The waiter spoke up though. "Could we head to the 'V.I.P' room?" I rubbed my legs together. The front man, without hesitation told us we could head down there. He grabbed my hand, and took us there.

We speed walked towards the room. My heels clacked on the tiled floor. I looked around nervously to see if anybody was there, obviously not since nobody had followed you. He picked you up without warning, and walked towards the room. I wrapped my arms his neck wondering where this situation was gonna go. What did I get myself into.. He threw me onto the bed in that small room, and crawled on top of me. "I-" He forcefully put his finger to my mouth. He took off his mask. Oh what the fuck. This wasn't any normal staff member, in fact I recognized this man. He was one of the police officers. My eyes widened, and I just stared. This was the intruder the front man was talking about. I just sat there like an idiot, but quickly tried to get up, although he pinned both of my wrists to the big bed.

This isn't good. I knew if I yelled, nobody would hear me. As he was holding my wrists with one of his hands, he took his other hand to pull up my mask. I scrunched up my face, in worry he was gonna hurt me in some way. I turned my face away from him, and he quickly jerked it back. He gripped my face and pulled my face into his. We started kissing each other. This was definitely not what I expected, but who am I to complain? He pulled up my legs to his sides as we were making out. He let go of my wrists once I relaxed into the kiss. While we were kissing, he pulled off the straps of my dress. I wiggled around a bit. We were both rubbing on each other, just making the room more hotter than it was before. 

There were no cameras in the room, so thankfully you were both in the clear. He started to pull my dress down, and then he guided his lips from my lips to my neck, he started biting onto my neck, making me wince. He glided his hands around my body. I closed my eyes, and he started to dig his nose in the crook of my neck, he found the sweet spot on my neck, and he started to lick and bite in the same spot, and gave me a bruise. He gripped his hands on my waist, and we both started to finish undressing. 

He gripped my breasts, and he started to kiss me all over my body. I let out a soft exhale. He put himself against me, and rubbed himself against my inner thigh. I was shaky, and he gripped my legs, and spread them apart he put his head down in between my legs. You went half-lidded, and put your hands on his head, and gripped his hair. Your jerked your hips, and your back arched as he ate you out. You squeezed his head with your thighs with pleasure. You were covered in saliva, and he pulled back, breathing harder than before. He crawled back on top of you, and caressed your chin. He entered you, and you both gasped. You held onto his shoulders as he pumped into you. You scratched his back. He grunted each thrust. 

He leaned into you again, to aggressively make out this time. Your own hand went up to your mouth, trying to cover your own moans. He let out some words, "I want to hear you." He took your hand away from your mouth, and forcefully puts your hands back onto the sheets, he thrust into you deeper purposefully, making you moan out in pleasure, you threw your head back and your legs started shaking. He gave you a smirk. He kept thrusting in and out of you and your gripped onto him harder. He started going deeper each thrust, making you clench your teeth. You wrapped your legs tighter around him, and practically squeezed the life out of him.

He released inside of you, and you released onto his member. You clenched around him. He let out a deep grunt, and kissed your cheek. You were both breathing hard, and panting. He cleaned you up, and cleaned himself. You were about to dress yourself, but he looked at you. "Let me dress you." He said. Your eyes darted towards him, surprised by his smooth talk, but you nodded. He put on your undergarments, getting touchy while he was. He then put on your dress, pulling it up, and pulling your arms through the straps. He then dressed himself up. You both sat on the bed, and he pulled you onto his lap.

He kissed your body, and then you both put your masks on. Then suddenly, one of the vip's walk in, and then walk out, following with a 'sorry.' You covered your face in embarrassment, and dug your face into his shoulder, he pat your head, and the porcelain of the mask touched your face, like a kiss.