More Spoilers

____________Chapter ???___________

"Attention to all students!" Principle Varka shouted, making all students went silent and they are sitting in there proper sits.

"For this year we have two special students." Varka announced, this made the students curious and look at the principle, even the elite students.

"Please come up at the stage, Aether and Lumine." Varka said, Aether smiled and look at Lumine before holding her left hand.

"Come on, Lumine, let's go" With that said, Aether make themselves disappear. The students, who are sitting right next to them, surprised.

Just then a white portal appeared right next to The principle. The students and the elite students were surprised. Dainsleif look at the portal carefully thinking that it was made by the abyss, so he waited for someone to come out. Then, Aether walked out of the portal followed by Lumine, who have a very surprised expression.

"Everyone meet the twins, Aether and Lumine, these two came from a country called Khaenri'ah, where one of our elite student named Dainsleif came from." This made Dainsleif and Kaeya a little shock, they never met other people from Khaenri'ah nor see them. They thought all of the people in Khaenri'ah have died from the war, but they were wrong.

"And also...."

____________Chapter ???___________

"Where does this portal lead to?" Barbara questioned

"Why don't we try to go through it?" Bennett asked

"Hmmm, maybe it will lead us somewhere and we can't go back here." Dainsleif answered, everyone thought about it, but for Bennett, he was too excited to see a whole new world, where there's peace, new creatures he can find, or tressures.

"Well, if you all are going to think about it. I guess, I'll just go through the first!" They were shocked when Bennett went through the portal.

"BENNETT!!!" They all shouted, but it was too late, Bennett already went through the portal.

"Come on everyone! Let's go help him!" Chongyun said, who also went through the portal. Everyone have no choice, but to go through the portal, so everyone went through the portal without a second thought.

When everyone got out of the portal, all they could see is a big wall of clouds. When heard a shout, they look at the direction where the shout came from and saw Bennett and Chongyun standing there with a red dragon infront them. This made everyone terrified.

"BENNETT!!! CHONGYUN!!!" Barbara shouted, this made the two boys and the dragon turn their heads look at the gang, the red dragon spoke up.

"MORE HUMANS!? THIS IS GETTING FRUSTRATING!! MORTAL HUMANS ARE FORBIDDEN IN THIS WORLD!! THEY SHALL BE PERISH!!" This shocked everyone, they didn't know the dragon can speak.

Then, the dragon's mouth started to glow, and it looks like the dragon is going to blast them. This made everyone scared, Zhongli was ready to make a big shield to protect them. Bennett and Chongyun ran towards the gang, while the dragon is about to launch a fire blast. Before the dragon is about blast and a voice was heard.

"BLAZE!!! STOP!! DON'T KILL THEM!!!" The voice yelled at the red dragon, who is now known as, Blaze.

'Blaze' close his mouth to stop his charge up fire blast, everyone look towards at the mist, they can see a dark figure in the clouds and its coming towards them. Then, a white dragon immured from the mist, everyone look at in both amazement and shock.

'There's another one' The gang thought, the white dragon walked towards Blaze.

"Why are you trying to hurt them?" The white dragon asked, Blaze just groan.

"They're intruders!! They dared to trespass in Celestia without the permission of our master!!" Blaze yelled, this made everyone confused, all of them look at the red dragon.

"Celestia???"

____________Chapter ???___________

"So, you're saying that, you've already met my brother??" Ayaka asked, Aether smiled widely, before he chuckled

"Thats right!! I've met him when Inazuma was announced lockdown. It was not a problem for me, because I can just teleport to your mansion without getting caught." Aether explained, Ayaka was surprised, even the others.

"But, I always saw oni-chan in his office everyday he sometimes leaves his office, if there's meeting or eat breakfast,lunch, or dinner." Ayaka explained, Aether began to laugh, this confuse everyone.

"What if I told you that, Ayato, who is always in his office, was a clone?" Aether questioned, Ayaka went pale, even Gorou,Thoma,Kazuha, and Kokomi, while the others were confused.

"Wha-what d-do you m-meanthat o-oni-chan is a c-clone?" Ayaka stuttered, Aether laugh a little.

"He is right, you know, little sister." A voice said, they turned around to see a guy with long, light blue hair, and he is also wearing the same clothes as Ayaka. The Inazuma people around was shocked, Ayaka was even more shocked.

"A-Ayato!?"

____________Chapter ???___________

7 students stand up, and these students are: Kaeya, Thoma, Elizabeth, Marc, Keqing, Gorou, and Tartaglia. Aether smiled widely, before chuckling softly.

"Ara ara, looks like we some volunteers here. Now, please stay still and don't sit down in seats if I tell you to, ok?" Aether explained, The 7 nodded their heads and did what Aether told them to do. Aether look at everyone checking if they are not doing anything stupid, before speaking.

"Now then, let's start" with that said, Aether lifted his right hand, he closed his eyes trying to concentrait, but he is still smiling.

The 7 students, who is stand still, felt an electric shook in their. The whole class heard the electric shook, they look at the 7 student's vision, and to their surprise the vision amulet was shaking on their own.

Seconds later, Aether clenched his  right hand into fist, Kaeya, Thoma, Elizabeth, Marc, Keqing, and Gorou's vision amulet flew towards Aether.

In a flash, the 7 elemental visions are now circling around up and down in Aether's right hand. The teachers and students were amazed and shocked, but the people from Inazuma are even more shocked and amezed.

Thats all for now!

I don't worry everyone, Chapter 2.3 is almost done, I just need to check it if there's some mistakes I made. I hope you all like the chapter spoilers I'm making.

Have a good day/night everyone!

1,054 words