Chapter ■■■

*BANG*

It was late at night, and a big explosion was heard in the city of Oboro. Shadow figures were moving around like they were getting chased until a deck of cards hit them making them freeze in their place. Sounds of footsteps were heard followed by a hoarse, deep laugh.

"My my, trying to get away, hm? A tall man holding a red cane in his right hand while the has a red snake attached to his left arm, and there's a chameleon on his neck. His clothes were black and white with a hat and mask.

"Hello gentlemen, wanna see a magic trick?" The shadows were terrified, the man chuckled, "Well then, if you're not gonna respond, I'll take that as a yes." With the man snapped his fingers, and the shadows disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"You shouldn't have killed them yet, Joster." A voice was heard behind the man, who is called 'Joster'.

"What's the fun of that? And what are we gonna do with them? Put them in prison? Boring~" Joster laughed, the person behind is almost the same height as him, they were wearing a black-red vest with black gloves. They have long silver-coloured hair, and it was tied to a ponytail.

"Hmm, no, we were supposed to ask them questions first then kill them in a painful and slow death." The woman said sternly

"Well, we could just revive them back to life you know?" Joster said happily

"There is no time, we have a meeting to attend right now, let's go." The woman started to walk away, and Joster froze at his spot.

"A meeting? Are you sure, Hazel? It's been what, 500 years? When was the time we have a meeting all of 'Commanders' together?" Joster said suspiciously, the woman, 'Hazel', stopped and said something that made Joster surprised.

"No.4 has come back."

*Into the Unknown* (A/N: Into the Unknown~)

The two teleported to a room that seem to be a meeting room. There were already 7 people in the room, they were sitting in their respective sits.

"No. 3.1 and no. 3.2 have arrived." An AI voice announced and the said people walked to their respective sites.

It was quiet and the room's atmosphere was uncomfortable.

"So, how is everyone doing?" Joster asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"We're all fine thank you very much, No.3.1. However, this sudden news about No. 4's arrival is quite- hm, unexpected."
The person beside, assume to be no.2, answered in a low and deep voice.

"I must agree with no. 2, when I first heard the news, I wasn't sure if it was true or not." A female voice said

"We all know no. 4, he always does unexpecting things. And also, isn't he suppose to be no. 1?" A kid's voice said as they continued playing his game.

"Yes, he was supposed to be no. 1, but he denied the position. He rather chooses to be no. 4." Another deep voice said.

"That's because I don't want anyone to know my true strength, hehe!" Everyone froze, they all look at the 4th seat where the no. 4 was supposed to sit and there he was. The No. 4.

"It's nice to see you all are here." No. 4 said happily

"N-no. 4, you're h-here." The kid's voice sounds like it's full of fear

"Hehe, greetings no. 5," No.4 greeted happily, "it seems like everyone is here, that's good." He looked at all the other Commanders

Everyone greeted no.4, who greeted back.