Psycho squad short chapter

(A/N: Ok, so, I'm still not finish with the chapter, since wattpad kept on restarting it and all the photos I've put always disappears, which is super annoying. So, I made this, because I'm bored. Anyways thats it for, and here are moments about the psycho squad!)

3rd POV:

"Where's Shadow and Finn?" HuTao asked her friends, who also noticed that Shadow and Finn are not with them.

"I don't know where they are." Ron said, as he was drinking his milkshake.

"Maybe they went back to the agency, or somewhere else." Aurora answered

"Hey Lead, do you know where's the other two go?" Lora questioned Aether, who has his mask on.

They call Aether either: Leader, Lead(short for Leader), Captain, Aethy, Yve, or his normal name. Anyways, as his team looked at him, waiting for his answer.

He slowly lift his mask and turned to his team as he still has a smile pasted on his face. But this smile isn't a happy one, it was a scary, angry, and twisted smile, that send shivers through his team's body.

"Oh? Looking for those two? They went back to the agency, because the boss needed them." He finally answered with soft-cold tone, but what he said was half-truth and half-lie. His team jolted from his voice and they only said 'Ok' as their answer, before staying quiet for the rest of their walk.

(A/N: Y'all want a Smut scene?)

(A/N: Alright, your wish has been granted....)

(In your dreams)

The squad when back to the agency in Teyvat, Aether removed his mask to see his happy-cold expression. They were greeted by every agents as they pass them, but they all didn't notice Aether's happy-cold expression.