I gained a new vice way more than twice I've slept on bathroom floors

Roses are red ~ Lover

He had pecked my lips after washing his mouth before going back into the room and entertaining himself with the tv and his laptop, because of work. I'd checked the time and ignored the extra hours left before night and cleaned the area even though it was already clean.

Then I'd walked into the room, deciding for a shower.

I didn't say anything to him and made my way into the bathroom, shrugging off my clothes that had some paint. Feeling the edge of the water sprayed from the top, I got into the shower once the heat was okay. When my body was fully wet, I grabbed the bar of soap, soaping myself.

And then someone grabbed me suddenly from behind.

I jumped, bumped into the glass walls, turning to see him standing there, naked. I gulped, my eyes roaming his great body before looking up at his expression. He had a big grin and then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like what you see?"

I gulped again, forcing my frown into a shy smile.

He pulled my back to him and hugged my from behind. My soapy back rubbed his front and we both had the water clean us on the side. "You're so jump these days. You're making me wonder if you're doing something illegal."

Then he laughed. So, I shrugged, carefully laying my head on his shoulder since I was shorter. I was hugging his arms while he hugged me back by my waist. "Didn't you just shower?"

He shook his head, moving us so I was getting more water. "I wanted to join you."

I thought about it for a second before I hummed, not believing it.

He's doing it because he feels bad.

"You shouldn't shower right after eating..."

"I'm sure a one time won't hurt my body."

I didn't fight back. Instead, I stood there, barely holding onto my weight as he started to nuzzle his face into my collarbone. He kissed them, nipping at it, making me sigh.

"You look tired," he whispered, peppering me with more kisses. I devoured the warmth coming from him, ignoring the water splattering on me.

One of his hands stayed at my hips while the other travelled down. I lost control over my body as he went lower, brushing over my stomach like a feather before edging my throbbing member. I sighed in disappointment, hoping that he'd stop messing around and just touch me.

His finger graced over my thigh, bringing goosebumps all over my body as I pushed myself more into him. My legs spread an inch without realising, hoping it'd make his right hand slip and touch where I wanted the most attention. It didn't and he continued to smooth a hand over inner skin, rubbing it, making me whine.

I rubbed myself on his body, cheeks turning red, arms reaching behind over my head to hold onto him, feeling his hard-on right in between my bottom cheeks. The fact that he was hard with me did things and I moaned lowly, breathing in hard at his neck. I kneed myself harder and his hold right on my privates tightened, making my gasp.

"Tra—" I didn't even get to finish his name as he started pleasuring me, taking me over the edge, pressing at the right time, making me shiver and shudder in ecstasy.

And when he finished pleasuring me, he kissed my neck one more time before pecking my lips and muttering that I was a good lover. Then he left the shower with a quick wash. I stood there alone, barely holding myself up, wondering what happened, considering that it might be better if I slept the night right on the tiled floor with the water pouring over me.

He wouldn't notice, would he?

---

Hope you have a great week, see ya in the next part. Vote and comment to show love. Luv u guys as always. Smile!