Cᴏᴅᴇ Bʟᴜᴇ: Pᴀʀᴛ II

Guys, here is the next part of the story... In this chapter, we will see Anirudh confronting Bondita and Bondita performing the Rituals for Widowhood...

Let's peep into the chapter...

The group of Widows came from Vrindavan... They were asked to take rest in the adjacent house as the rituals will start tomorrow.... Here, Anirudh was crying hard... He wiped his tears and wanted to confront Bondita.... He went to his room, currently where Bondita was living in...

"Bondita, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..."

"Boliye... Kya baat karna hai aapko??"

"Bondita, yeh...yeh sab kya hai Bondita?? Mai toh zinda hu na?? Fir Widowhood kyu??"

"Mere liye aapne yeh zindagi chuna hai Pati Babu..."

"Bondita, woh...woh..."

"Yaad hai maine aapse kya kahi thi??"

FLASHBACK

Bondita had come there to the jail to trick Anirudh into telling the truth... But he didn't open his mouth... This was going on for thr past 4 days and Bondita was fed up... The guard announced that the time was up... Before Bondita went, she said something to Anirudh that scared the shit out of him...

"If you continue to defy me , your life will be reduced to endless sequence of agonizing torture!!"

This terrorized Anirudh but he convinced himself that Bondita was angry and she must have said it in a fit of rage...

PRESENT TIME

Anirudh panics on remembering those words and realizes that he should have opened his mouth that time itself... Before he could reply, Bondita walked to her room... She went to Tupur's room and slept beside her... The next day was eventful... None of the villagers knew that the rituals for a widow was to be done in the Haveli... The door was locked and Bondita and Tupur were called... Both of them were decked up in their full bridal attire but left their hairs open...

The rituals started and Anirudh came there with a heavy heart... Bondita and Tupur's bindis and sindoor were washed off, their bangles and Shaka Pola were broken... Anirudh was crying hard by now... Bondita didn't look at him... They then prepared to shave their head when Kaka stopped them and asked to cut their hairs short...

He was about to stop them when Tapur held his hand...

"Aap waha jaa nhi sakte ho Jamai Babu... Sab aapki galti hai..."

"Kaise Tapur?? Aise kaise??"

"Maine aapse wada karne ko kaha ki aap koi aur vyakti ke saamne muh nhi kholenge, jaise aapke Kaka aur bhai Somnath, Bondita  Didi ko nhi..."

"Tapur, tumhara matlab sab tha na?? Aise hi bola tune??"

"Toh Bondita Didi aapke liye ek 'anjaan' aurat hai kya??"

"Nhi...nhi..."

"Toh?? Phir aap unse sach kyu nhi bataye the??"

"Tumhare sach bahar aa gya toh jo taane milegi tujhe, tum sambhal nhi paaogi... Isliye..."

"Aap tikh toh hai... Sab ko pata chal gya tha... Kisine kuch bola kya?? Nhi na?? Phir kyu aap chupi the... Aap sach bol dete toh yeh din dekhna nhi padta ham sab ko..."

Kaka again asked the women tk cut the hair... The women abided and cut their hairs upto the shoulder length... Anirudh was in pain after seeing Bondita getting her hair cut... He remembered his praise once when Bondita was about to tie her hair... Bondita noticed Anirudh and internally smiled that her plan was working...

Both were wrapped in a white saree and asked to be bathed and dressed up in the saree... Bondita looks at Anirudh as she gets the saree and goes into her room to change herself... Both of them comes down and it is enough for Anirudh to see Bondita in a white saree but still he controls himself...

The Pandit asks both Tupur and Bondita to promise a few things...

"Aap dono ko, sirf safed kapde pehnana padega... Ghar ke bahar nhi jana chahiye... Swadisht khana ko haath nhi lagana chahiye... Sirf ek baar khana hai... Baaki ke samay sirf paani aur phal... Boliye, yeh sab manzoor hai aap dono ko??"

"Haa manzoor hai..."

"Bondita" (whisper)

Anirudh whispered her name when she immediately agreed... He was hurt badly and decided to rectify himself... The rituals were complete and Tupur was taken away to Vrindavan... Kaka asked Biharan to take Bondita to her room... Anirudh rushed to his study and was bawling his heart out...

"Aise kaise kar sakti ho tum Bondita?? Tumhe pata tha na ki mujhe tumko aisa dekh nhi sakta hu?? Phir kyu kiya aisa?? Bolo na.... Ham...ham baithke baat toh kar sakte the hai na Bondita?? Phir kyu aisa kiya???"

Kaka, TM, Sumati, Sampoorna, Som and Bihari could feel what he was going through... They dispersed to their rooms as the day was hella tiring...

"Bade Malik... Bondita Malkin ne aisa faisla kyu li??"

"Mujhe yehi samajh mein aaya ki Anirudh ne apna wada thod diya tha... Usko toh Bondita Bahu se batana chahiye tha... Anirudh aisa karke yeh nhi socha ki yadi woh mar jaata hai, yeh samaj Bondita jeene nhi dega... Woh phir Bondita ko yeh samaj ke pinjare mein daal raha tha... Aur waha Vrindavan pe Vidhwaon ka itni buri halat hoti hai, isliye Tupur ko Anirudh ks jo Udyog Mandal hai, waha pe chodne ke liye kah diye humne..."

"Sahi faisla liya hai aapne Bade Malik..."

"Anirudh ko jld hi sab yehsaas ho jaay... Yahi prarthana hai mera..."

Bihari went away, nodding hos head... Here, Anirudh washed his face, shut the door of the study and was sitting in there...

Just then, two of his alter egos came there out of no where...

And here, the curtains fall...

So guys, this is the next part of Code Blue... The next part will be of realization and Bondita will get insulted...

P.S:- A new book is coming after Code Blue is completed...

Stay tuned, am signing off...

Au révoir, bonne journeé...