Chapter 19

Only two days, two days and all your problems will be gone. And only six months, six months and Thomas will be gone.

You sit on the sofa biting the tip of your thumb ignoring the program on the TV. Thomas sits next to you reading his script. You stare to the ground. But will you be able to live without Thomas? Will you be able to ever feel safe again without him?

"Thomas?" you say. He looks up from the script. "After you leave America," you pause, "after you leave America will you lose contact with me?" Thomas sits up straight. "Will you?" he asks, "with me of course." You shake your head and laugh. "Thomas, I really... after you leave me I... I don't know. I will miss you that's for sure... But..." Lilly," he cuts you off, "I will always keep in touch with you, and of course I will miss you too." You nod. "Thank you Thomas." You shouldn't worry about those things, Lilly. I won't leave you." You smile.

That night you are more nervous than ever. You step under the blanket and lie down on the sofa. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep in my bed?" Thomas asks when he's about to enter his room. You nod. "Yeah, I like it here." you say and smile at him. He nods and walks into his room. "Okay...," you hear him say and he closes the door. Shit, he noticed, you think. You look at the clock that's hanging a cross of you and see it's twelve O'clock. He probably just left, but you have to wait anyway, just until Thomas is sleeping.

You get off the sofa and grab your all stars from underneath the coffee table. All kinds of thoughts are running through your head. But what if he catches you? What if he knows and he's waiting for you to enter the house. Maybe you shouldn't risk it. But it's your father.

You check Thomas' bedroom and see he's sleeping. He looks cute, even though you can only see his messy hair sticking out of the covers. You close the door quietly and walk to the front door. Before you open the door you grab the note you wrote, out of your pocket and place it on the dinner table. You cannot mess this up. You open the door and leave the apartment.

You walk through the dark streets of London. People are passing by and ignoring you. This is the first time you walk outside alone. Without Thomas. It feels strange but you're not scared. You feel your heart pounding harder with every step. The thoughts of what could go wrong are racing through your head and your whole body is trembling. You breathe heavily and once you feel so lightheaded you might pass out, you stop walking.

You're here.

A/N: Heey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and again, sorry for not updating. Ugh, I'm such a bad person. But for real you guys are all so nice and I really love reading all the nice comments you leave. So thank you all for that :3

I hope you enjoyed, so leave a comment or vote ^.^

Oops, btw only two chapters and this story is finished :) (I think it's two, could be more)

-xx Marly