Chapter 7

You stare out of the window. You can't escape him. He will always follow you and ruin your life. Thomas places a cup of tea in front of you and sits down next to you on the sofa. "Is the weather depressing you?" he asks. You laugh and shake your head.

"It's been a week," you say softly," I escaped a week ago, and still he's hurting me." What do you mean?" Thomas asks. You look surprised at him not expecting he would react, he would listen.

"It's his fault I can't go outside," you say, "it's like he locked me up again." He nods. "So it's like, you feel you're not free yet." You nod. He looks at the coffee table and you see him thinking. "Maybe we should change that," he says. "What do you mean?" you ask. "Tonight we'll go out and eat at this posh restaurant and you are going to enjoy it." You look shocked at him. "Thomas, please I...." "You can't say no!" he interrupts you," tonight it is! So do your make up, your hair, trim your toes and get ready for tonight!"

You try to put on your eyeliner but your hand won't stop shaking. You really don't want to go outside, but you do it for Thomas. You're done with your make up and put on the dress that is actually Isabella's.

The dress is dark blue and has a flower print on it. You don't have the same shoe size as Isabella so you have to wear your All Stars underneath. You get out of the bath room and see Thomas sitting on the couch. A smile appears when he sees you.

"People are going to recognize me," you say. He nods. "Wait," he says and runs into his bedroom. You hear some rumbling and he comes back with a black hoodie. You put it on and you basically drown in it. You throw the hood over your head. Thomas smiles.

"They won't recognize you now," he says and walks to the front door. You look in the mirror and see that the shadow of the hood is covering your eyes. "Hopefully," you mumble and walk to Thomas. "What did you say?" he asks. "Nothing," you say with a smile and walk out of the apartment.

You walk down the stairs and get each step more nervous. Finally you're at the door. You lay your hand on the doorknob. You could just not go, you could run up the stairs and stay in the apartment. Thomas stops behind you.

"Go ahead, open it," he says like you're gonna unwrap a gift. You turn the doorknob and open the door slowly. The cold wind almost blows off your hood. You take a step outside and look at the apartment. You recognize the curtains and the dead flower on the windowsill. "Ready?" Thomas asks after locking the door. You nod and together you walk to his car.

You sit down in the passengers seat and Thomas starts the car. Every time you stop at a stoplight you hide your face in the hood. What if he'd pass by? He would drag you out of the car and hit you as hard and as many times as he can.

You don't like the thoughts and you don't want to be scared. You wish you didn't had to escape, that you never bumped into Thomas and that he'd never had to protect you. You didn't ask for this! You wish you had your dad who would comfort you. Who would hug you and kiss you and made you feel special every single day. Those are the things you want and apparently that's just too much to ask.

You look at Thomas and realize he is the closest you'll ever get to let your wish come true. You realize that maybe, he is the person you asked for. Maybe he could fill the empty space your father left when he died. Maybe.

A/N: heey, I hope you enjoyed, I really love writing this story but it's so hard to find inspiration for it, so that's why I don't update daily and why the chapters are so short. And of course because of school and all the other lame stuff.

Let me know what you think and vote (:

xx Marly