The invisible man

The next day Kira decided to go to work and try to talk to Haruna.

He needed closure or he would never be able to return to his regular life.

He entered the jewelry store and saw that Haruna was at the cash register.

"Haruna," Kira started as he approached the register.

Haruna ignored him.

"Haruna please."

She continued.

"Just meet me at St. Gentlemen's," Kira sighed, leaving the store.

As the bells rang, Haruna looked up with tears brimming her eyes.

She considered going to St. Gentlemen's but decided not to. She still loved Kira, hell if he could change she would marry him. But she knew it would kill her to do so.

-------------------------------

Kira waited patiently, checking the time on his watch over and over until his lunch break was over.

He left, his head hanging low.

He ruined everything.

He continued his work day and went home, sulking.

He didn't stretch, he didn't eat, he didn't sleep.

He just cried, letting his emotions take over.

he never returned to his work, instead just laying on the couch, flipping through the endless channels on his tv.

It had been a week.

Haruna began stopping by his office.

At first she thought he had gotten sick or was taking the day off work. But then as she began visiting his department everyday, she got a bad feeling.

So now she was here. Standing in front of her ex's front door, hesitating to knock.

She knocked three times.

No answer.

"Yoshi.... It's me," she said, knocking on the door once more.

She heard shuffling from inside the house before the door opened.

She stared at the tall man in front of her.

His blonde hair was flat and screaming to be washed, he was pale and his eyes had bags under them with a large quilt draped over his back.

His face was tear stained and his eyes were red and bloodshot.

"Haruna, don't leave me....." he said calmly.

"Yoshi..... I don't want to...." she admitted.

"I love you Haruna.... I haven't loved anyone else more than I've loved you.... So please, stay with me..."

"I love you too," Haruna choked out as she threw herself into Kira's arms, "but promise me you won't kill..... I can't endure any more pain than what I felt when you told me....."

"If that's what it takes for you to come back to me my love, I'll change... but I have a proposition..."

"And what's that?"

"Let's go down to the Morioh courthouse, and get married..."

"Right now?"

"Well I'd need to take a shower, but I have one of your favorite white dresses still in my closet and I would like to marry you before I turn 37."

"Of course but we'll have an actual wedding next year....ok?"

"Of course my love."

---------------------------------

"So, what now?" Haruna asked, turning towards Kira as she woke up the next morning.

"Well, we should start by moving your belongings to my house," Kira replied as he pulled Haruna close to him.

He felt like he was freezing, but Haruna was warm so he held her tight.

"Ok, and then what?"

"We live life to the fullest."

I hope you enjoyed this book! And now that it's done I can finally start working on "You and I" again! -Synonym

Here is Haruna's dress btw:

And then later on they have an actual Ceremony so this is her dress then:

We keep Haruna and Kira's styles simple. ON THE OTHER HAND, MOST OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS DON'T HAVE SIMPLE STYLES EXCEPT FOR CERISE AND KAKYOIN SO IF YOU WANT YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THOSE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT OK BYE <3