Chapter 1

|| A/N: hey yall! Just wanted to say if it says unedited next to the titile that means there may be some spelling mistakes and feel free to correct me as my spelling is bad and cause of my stupid autocorrect :) ||

"Ugh I can't wait till this is over" i say complaining to my best friend through the phone. Im hiding from my family in the bathroom currently. "I know you hate your family get togethers but shouldn't you be used to it by now" my friend choonhee says and then i hear tiny little giggles in the background. "Aw is that little minjun i hear in tbe background". "Mhm, i need to make him a bottle though so i will see you when you get here, and try and have a bit of fun". I then sighed. "Fine i guess i can."

"Okay good. See you later then, love ya." "Love ya too" i replied then i ended the call. Sighing i put my phone away and look in the mirror to make sure i still look decent and then i head out the bathroom. There's people roaming all over the house. Some in the kitchen, some in the dining room, and some in the living room. Since theres more people in the living room I decided to sit there hoping i will be unnoticed.

I take a seat on an empty couch and i started scrolling through social media on my phone. But i was soon interrupted by an anoyying familiar voice calling my name. "Kyungsoon!" I look up to see my auntie and I mentally face palm. What could she want? I thought to myself. "Hi auntie mimi" i say giving her my fake smile. "My dear kyungsoon come and give your auntie mimi a hug" she says reaching her arms out for me to hug her.

I stand up and give her a hug and she squeezes me tight. I start to cough so she can stop hugging me. "Look at you. Looking gorgeous as usual" she then starts looking at the dress i was wearing and nodding in approval. "So do you have a boyfriend yet?" That right there is what i was trying to avoid. Everytime i go to a family function shes always asking if i have a boyfriend and then she adds, "your not getting any younger sweetheart and who wouldn't want a someone as beautiful as you. Its what your parents would want."

Its really starting to piss me off when she asks that. "If you want i can always set you up on a date with-..." "no need for that i uh actually do have a boyfriend" i say cutting her off. I know I shouldn't lie but i hate those dates she always sets me up with. I start praying this lie works and she stops pestering me to get a boyfriend. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?" "Ummm surprise?" I say shrugging.

"When can the family meet him?" She asks sitting me down and taking a seat right next to me. "Um we just started dating not that long ago, dont you think its to early for him to meet the family" i say with and akward laugh at the end. "I guess your right. If you guys are still dating how about me and your uncle meet him in a few weeks?" She says. "Yeah of course" i agree so that im not trying to make more lies.

She then talks to me for what seems like forever and then finally its 5:30 and i can finally leave. I bid my goodbyes to all my family members and  once i got to my car I drove fast to choonhees house. Choonhee is my best friend and we have been friends since we were little todlers and we've been friends ever since.We always concidered each other as sisters and her older brother would always call us weird but we would just laugh. Shes always been there for me and ive always been there for her.

Once ive gotten to her house I've grabbed my purse and the wine that I brought from the store and headed to the door. I knocked softly just in case baby minjun was sleeping. Once the door opend i immediately started talking. "Surprise i brough wine...oh its just you" i say sighing and the tall male infront of me laughed. "Thought you would be happy to see me since its been a while" he adds with an hand on his heart giving me a look of disappointment.

"I used to see you almost everday changmin i dont need to miss you its only been two months" i say rolling my eyes and then we both laughed and i gave him a quick hug. After the hug ended he moved asside and let me inside. "So hows it been mini-me" he then pats the top of my head. Hes gaven me this nickname when we were younger cause of my height and because i used to always follow him around with choonhee since he was so cool, well at least thats what I thought back then.

"Eh life could be better what about you beanstalk" i say referring to his hight even though hes not that much taller than me. "Eh its going" he replies and we walk into the living room and i see choonhee playing with minjun. "Theres my favorite person in the world" i say and it captures her attention. "Finally your here" she says and i go up to her and give her a hug. "Ive brought your favorite wine" i say showing her the bottle and she smiles happily.

"You dont know how much of this ive needed this" she was about to grab it and then changmin snatches it out of my hand. "Hey!" Me and choonhee yell in unison. "Good thing im here cause i do not need both of you drinking this. You both have a low alcohol tolerance so i should Monitor both of your drinking" he says and places the wine on the kitchen counter.

"I do not have a low alcohol tolerance" i crossed my arms and follow him
to the kitchen. Not wanting to go against what her older brother says choonhee goes back to playing with minjun. "Oh really? I suppose you don't remember what happened last time we drank together" he says with a sly smirk and i can tell my face is getting red. Recalling what happened last time i did not want him to bring it up and choonhee overhearing what happened.

"You wouldn't" i say glaring at him right in the eye. "But i would" he then stands next to me and whispers in my ear "kitten" in a seductive tone and walks past me to go get a few wine glasses. Lets just say we may or may not have 'did it' a few times cause we were drunk and that we may or mat not have 'did it' the last time we saw each other.

I was gonna say something sassy but was then interrupted by a loud high pitched scream. "Dont worry that was just minjun" choonhee yells from the living room. "Looks like the baby saved you otherwise I wouldn't have let that comment slide so easily" i say and then go to the living room where choonhee and minjun were.

"Just a tiny bit more" i say whining. "No your already drunk its time to leave" changmin says softly but i can tell he was anoyyed. "Im gonna take her back to my place" changmin says and grabs my purse dangling it infront of my face. "Alright, wait let me give you something that she can wear tomorrow and tonight" choonhee then goes into her room.

"Sit up kyunsoon" changmin says quietly. "Why are you so quiet speak up" i say loudly and changmin shushes me. "Minjun is sleeping be quiet, also give me your keys" he says and i grab my purse from him going in it to get my keys. "Why do you need my keys" "because I didn't drive here and im not letting you drive yourself your too drunk" "im not drunk im just tipsy" and right after my sentence in comes choonhee with a bag of clothes.

"Thanks. Well get going now bye sis" changmin says taking the bag and giving choonhee a hug. "But i want to stay here a bit longer" i say while choonhee helps me up off the couch. "No can do soonie you got to get your rest and we dont need you to have a hangover" choonhee says and gives me a hug. "Okay fine i guess I'll leave" i say then hugging her back. "Good now I'll see you tomorrow" choonhee says and i hug her tightly. "Okay see you tomorrow then choonie love ya" "love ya too" she then pats my back and then we end the hug.

I then started walking and I almost feel but changmin caught me. "Yep definitely time to go" changmin says with a chuckle and choonhee giggles. "Also dont forget im dropping off minjun at your house before i go to work" choonhee says as we reached the door. Changmin hums in response and then we left.

By time we got to changmins house I sobered up a bit but my walking still wasn't that stable since i was so tired so changmin carried me on his back the whole time. Once we got inside he took me to his bedroom and dropped me on the bed waking me up. "Hey! You could have dropped me more softly" i whisper yell. "If you weren't so heavy it would be easier" he says with a scoff.

He then turns on the light and passes me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from  the bag choonhee gave him. As soon as he gave me the clothes almost immediately i started undressing. "Woah s-slow down can you atleast wait till i leave t-the room" he says turning around and going into his closet. "What its not like you haven't seen me naked" i say giggling at his flustered state. "Unless seeing me undress is turning you on" i say now finished putting on my pajamas.

"Stop teasing kyunsoon"  he says and then puts on some sweat pants and taking off his shirt. "Your no fun" i say with a pout and then get under the covers. Changmin then turn off the lights and gets in bed. "Goodnight beanstalk" i say and i hear her reply with "goodnight mini me" and then just like that i fell asleep.