Chapter 2 (unedited)

"Ugh who the heck is crying" i say groaning as I open my eyes. I was having a peaceful dream until i heard loud crying. Once i open my eyes I realized that i wasnt home. I sit up looking and the surroundings and then realized that i was at changmins house in his bed. memories from last night pop into my head. "Oh no why did i do that" i say face palming remembering taking my shirt off infront of him and what i said.

"Ugh thats so embarrassing " i say then running my hands through my hair. I grab my phone and realized the time. "Oh shit im gonna be late to work" i say then I realized it was Saturday so i dont even have work. I open my camera and see my disheveled hair so I quickly try to fix it with my hands and lucky for me i had a hair tie on my wrist so i put my hair up.

I finally got out the bed since the crying was not stopping. I exit the room to the living room and i see changmin holding minjun and trying to calm him down. "Good afternoon sleepy head" changmin says glacing up at me then back at the baby. "When did choonhee drop off minjun?" I ask and then sit next to him on the couch.

"10 minutes ago" he replies. "You couldn't even last 10 minutes without minnin crying" i face palm. " i dont even know why he's crying, but if your gonna complain how about you tale him instead" changmin says then passes me the baby. And as soon as i started holding minjun he stopped crying.

Me and changmin both sat there in shoock. "Wow he must really like me" i say and started tickling him a bit and he started giggling. "Im done" he says getting up and i start laughing at him. "Im gonna go take a shower" he says and then goes into the bathroom. "Looks like you like your auntie better than your uncle" i say and like the baby understood what i was saying he started giggling. "I heard that!" I hear changmin yell from the bathroom. I then started laughing.

"He's finally sleeping" i say sighing in relief. I was gonna go home earlier but i just ended up staying because everytime i tryed to leave the baby would start crying but now he's finally sleeping. "Hopefully he wont cry when he wakes up and realizes your gone" "if he does just give me a call I'll be willing to help since be likes me more than you" i say the last part teasing him.

"Yeah yeah see you later mini me" he says and playfully pushes me out the door. "Bye beanstalk" i say and he closes the door. As soon as i got in my car I started heading to my house. Im a bit of a road rager and there was a whole bunch of traffic on the way but i eventually made it home. Once i got home i went to my room and jumped straight into my bed.

"My sweet bed oh how much i missed yo-..." i was then cut off by my phone ringing. I look at it to see that it was changmin. "Are you serious i just got home" i groan then picking up the phone. "Kyungsoon!" I can hear the panic in his voice. "Changmin whats wrong?" I say then sitting up on my bed. "Its choonhee she got into a car accident and was rushed to the hospital." "What! Is she okay" i say standing up and now im getting scared.

"I dont know they wont tell me im at *random name* hospital" " okag im on my way" i run put my room and into the living room. Rushing i grab my purse keys and put on my shoes and i ran to my car as fast as I could. Within 5 minutes I arrived at the hospital. I drove so fast im surprised I didn't get a ticket.

I went to the front desk and told them who i was looking for and rushed there fast. Once i turn down the hallway where choonhees room is i see changmin sitting outside the room and minjuns carseat in the chair next to him. Once i got to them changmin looks up at me. "Do you know anything yet?" I say out of breath from all the running i did. " i dont know the docters and nurses are still in there.

I sit down next him and we wait for 10 minutes and finally a docter exits the room. Me and changmin then stand up as soon as he comes out. "Is she okay did she break anything" changmin askes. "Sorry to say this but she didn't make it"

i felt my heart drop. It felt like the world had stopped. I slowly felt my leggs getting week and tears filling my eyes. The docter and changmin were talking but I couldn't hear anything. I was still trying to process what the doctor said. Once i did i felt the room spin and i was about to collapse but changmin caught me and thats when i finally came back to reality.

He helps me to sit down and i started crying. "No...no.... He's lying she cant be gone...she just cant be" im trying my best to not start my ugly cry cause it's definitely attention catching. "Kyungsoon calm down...i know its hard to except" i can hear the sadness in his voice and i know he's holding back his tears.  "What are we going to do with minjun" i say with tears still running down my face. "Actually the docter said that choonhee wants us to take care of minjun together" he says and i start crying harder.

All of this is too much for me to process. I just wanted to have a breakdown but i need to keep it together. Changmin then hugs me trying to calm me down. Changmin noticed I wasn't hugging him back and was about to pull away and once I noticed I quickly wrapped my arms around him tight.

"Wait...please dont let go" i say and he hums in response. We sat there in a hug both of us crying. As i was crying I couldn't help but think How am i gonna manage to take care of a baby with the man i have loved my entire life and handle my best friends death?