Chapter 3 (unedited)

The doctors and nurses gave us thr things that were in choonhees car and we eventually left the hospital and went to her home. Good thing for me changmin offer to drive me because I wasn't in no condition to drive. My eyes are all puffy and my face is red. I look like a sick person whos been crying for 2 days striaght.

The car ride was silent. I was thinking about to much things at the moment, changmin didn't seem like he had anything to say and that he was also still trying to process wants happing in our life right now and minjun is just looking out the window being silent in his car seat. Its as if he knows now is not a good time to cause any commotion.

"So what now" changmin says as we sit by the minjun who is playing with his toys "to be completely honest i dont even know" i say looking down avoiding eye contact. Changmin and choonhee looked a like all though he was older and their eyes definitely looked similar and he would remind me to much of her and i dont want to cry right now.

"How will my family process the fact im raising a baby thats not mine and with the baby uncle who i was practically in love with growing up" i ment to say in my head but it came out of my mouth instead. I instantly covered my mouth. "Sh!t I didn't mean for that to come out" i say and the baby giggles which I believe it's because i said a bad word but no way he knows what those are yet.

"It's fine, I understand this is a crazy situation and what you said isnt a bad thing but it's not important right now. What is important right now is minjun and we need to figure out how we are gonna take care if him." I then nod in agreement. "Well what days do you work?" I asked and we started talking about out work schedules and whos gonna keep minjun on what day and what stuff goes to whos house.

We have just finished packing up most of the things in choonhees house and its now night time. To be honest all of the packing has taken my mind off of choonhees death. Minjun is currently sleeping and me and changmin are currently packing the things in her room. "I can't believe she had all these boxes" changmin says then carefully placing the box of clothes on the floor.

"I know. Shes been planing to move so shr kept all the boxes she had so it was easy to pack for when she was ready to move" i say then i go place the box i was holding on her bed next to another box. I noticed a picture frame in the box and i was curious to see the picture so I grabbed it and took a seat next to the box and when I turned it around i was staring at it.

It was a picture of me and her and she was at the hospital in a arm cast. I still remember that day even after MANY years. She had fell off her bike into an empty ditch and I thought she had died that day. We were atleast 8 and there was a bit of blood and her arm was in a weird and creepy position and she was laughing and I honestly thought she was a phycopath. I got off my bike immediately and rushed down there to Get the bike off of her. She was smiling and i was panicked. Thankfully we were riding our bikes with changmin but he went a bit far ahead of us but he eventually noticed we didn't catch up so he turned around and found us sitting in the ditch. He also helped get choonhee to their house so her parents could get her to the hospital.

After all that replayed in my head i found myself laughing and crying at the same time. "Kyungsoon? Whats wrong" changmin says then sits next to me. "Nothing its just this picture" i say showing him the picture. "Oh this I remember this.I can understand why your crying but why are you laughing?"

"Because...back then that day choonhee was laughing and i asked her why and she said... 'alwyas laugh through the pain because sometimes you just need to be happy your still alive'" i finished my sentence and then i was no longer laughing i was just crying. I then hugged changmin wich caught him off gaurd at first but he ended up hugging me back. This hug wasn't to just comfort me but to comfort him to. Changmin Isn't the type to cry in front of people or a cry much at all.

But i know he was also hurting and i have to let him know that we BOTH lost someone and that we BOTH need each other's comfort. "I know you dont cry much but we both lost someone not just me. Its not fair for me to cry and you comfort me. I should comfort you too. She was yoir sister after all" hw hums in response.

The room was silent. Not an akward silence but a comforting silence. Somtimes silence is louder than words and thats what we need right now is a moment of silence together to morn the lost of someone we both loved.

I ended up taking minjun to my home since changmin has work tomorrow morning but it felt good to have minjun with me. He was a piece of choonhee and he's the best thing i have to remember her. She always said "whats mine is yours" so I will treat minjun as my own and protect him at all costs.