Chapter 4 (unedited)

"its been one exhausting week" i say then plopping myself down on my couch next to changmin. "I cant believe its already been a week since the whole accident." Taking care of a baby is harder than I thought. I dont even know how choonhee manged to do it every day. Changmin is so good at taking care of minjun but minjun always seems to want me and not his own uncle.

Its like he can sense when i dont want to hold him so he starts crying as soon as he gets into changmins arms then i have to take him back until he goes to bed. And dont get me started with the grieving. The days when i dont have minjun and im at home alone i just feel like crying and at work i even sometimes take bathroom breaks to cry a bit.

People may say im being dramatic but i was even like this when i lost my parents. When i lost my parents it felt like i lost a half of me and it's the same with choonhee and i am also just very emotional i can cry over anything. And then lastly is work. One of the most exhausting things ever.

Having to take care of a baby mean you bearly get anysleep then having to drop the baby off at changmins means i have to wake up earlier that usually and since i work in an office I absolutely can not fall asleep on the job so that requires a ton of coffee. People at my office have noticed that ive been sleep deprived and not in my usual bubbly happy state and when they ask it leads to tears remembering why im like this in the first place.

"Ugh why is life so hard" i say groaning. And just as if my life wasnt hard enough my phone starts ringing and its a call from my auntie Mimi. "Oh great what does she want" i say getting up and picking up the phone going to my room. I hear changmin let out a chuckle.

"Hi auntie Mimi" i say with a fake joyful voice. "Hi my darling Nice, how are you" she says and i can tell she wants to ask me something. "What do you need auntie mimi?" I say getting straight to the point. "Well i just wanted to know how you and your boyfriend are doing..." "boyfriend? What boyfr- ohhh yeah i forgot i told you about my beloved boyfriend" i mentally curse at myself.

With all thats going on i forgot about what i told her last week. "Yes you did darling. Im very excited to meet him next weekend. Me and your uncle have already been preparing for this and your cousins are excited to see you" "oh yeah i totally forgot about that but im excited either wa" i say with an akward laugh at the end. I know she's lying about the last part my cousins are teenagers.

The twins are 19 and the triplets are 16. Why would they be happy to see their boring 27 year old cousin. "Anyways just wanted to check in i have to leave now bye my darling nice" "bye auntie Mimi" i hang up the phone then throw it on my bed. I grab my pillow and scream into it. Yes the action is very childish but he best solution to not wake up a sleeping baby.

I start pacing back and fourth while talking to myself. "Im not gonna know what to wear." I pace to the right. "How am i going to explain the fact ive been taking care of a baby" i pace to the left. "How do I explain to them i dont have a boyfriend" i pace to the right. "Why did i lie about having a boyfriend!" I then walk out of my room and stood infrot of changmin.

"Hey! Your blocking the t.v" he says then waves his hand to sho me away. "I need your help i did something very stupid" i say then sitting down next tl him and facing him. "why am i not surprised" he starts laughing which earned him a punch to the arm. "Not funny. Anyways my auntie has always been bugging me to get a boyfriend and i kind of told her i have a boyfriend." "You do? When did that happen" he raises a brow.

"Thats the thing. It never did" i say fave palming. "So now im guessing you need a fake boyfriend" he says crossing his arms and giving me a 'are you serious' look. "Yes i know it sounds crazy but... maybe... can you be my fake boyfriend for a day please?" I beg. "You want me to be your fake boyfriend? This is giving me déjà vu from when you used to ask me to be your boyfriend years ago."

"Yes that's exactly what im asking" i say sighing in relief since it seems like he understands. "Well then no" he then stands up and grabs the bowl on the coffee table and bring it to the sink and i follow behind. "Why not? I really need your help. Its only for one day I promise." I then hopped on the counter and took a seat there as changmin starts to wash out his bowl.

"Because i said no. Its to much to deal with anyways and we would also have to bring minjun with us and how would we explain the reason we have a baby with us?" "Well we can just say we're babysitting your nephew" i say with a shrug and he gives me that 'are you serious' look again. "Oh come on dont give me that look its a good excuse" i say.

"Or you can just tell them the truth" he says now officially finished with his task and walks back to tbe living room with me following close behind. "I would but i dont want to disappoint anyone because of my lies. Besides what the wrost that could ha-..." and before i can finish my sentence i off course end up tripping over the rug and  i end up falling into changmin pushing us both on the couch and  me on top of him.

Our eyes meet and my face is red and so is his. And right before i can say anything there was loud crying and I instantly got up. This was actually a save from an akward moment and before changmin can say anything i rush to the other room to get minjun.

After grabbing him i tried to quiet him down and entered the living room. "So what do you say to the fake boyfriend thing?"