Day One

Well, I randomly decided to write a diary here.I will post my activities and thoughts for anyone who wants to follow.Feel free!I started some activities again this week and I'm going to review a lot of things.I started a YouTube channel called "studying" with the Brazilian flag, to share my studies with anyone who wants to learn together. But honestly, I don't expect people to want that. It's more for me to visualize my learning process and progress.I think it's cool to always write. I don't know if anyone will want to follow this crazy routine either, but I'll write it anyway.Chapter 1...yesterday I put yellow clay in my wet hair, to see if it works like they say on google. Later, I also added coconut oil and washed it off a few hours later. Before bed, I massaged coconut oil on my face and neck as well. They say it's good. I will be a guinea pig of myself! hahaI recorded a video on youtube with the OBS program, which I am learning to use. Pretty cool too. Unit one of English and explanations in Portuguese. Revision.I studied piano too, but I didn't. Bachianas Brasileiras n 4, Fugato 48 by Rink, Czerny vol II and Bach 23 easy pieces. Let's see how far I go this year on the piano.I haven't seen much difference in hair and face yet, but it was just one day. Let's see over time if it really makes a difference, ok? I also need to get back to physical activity, after all, I'm 44 years old now, with a teenager's mind, as my 94-year-old grandmother says (she says she's a teenager) and is in her right mind and healthy. It doesn't do anything different for that, JUST SAY EVERYTHING YOU THINK WITHOUT FILTROSS. It must be one of the recipes for longevity...lol. Learning!!!If you want, or if someone reads this and wants to follow my studies on youtube...I'll leave the link. If you don't want to, don't follow, just read what I put here.Like, yesterday I saw a recipe on the internet for removing rust with cornstarch and vinegar. I will test later. If it works, I'll let you know here. Although I really think that only I will read my diary posted here. What a drama! That's me: pure drama!!!!But I believe there is a purpose in everything we do and think. I believe that nothing is in vain and everything works for our good and growth. It is not despite the difficulties and problems that I am strong, but because of the difficulties and problems that I am strong!I saw this in a super realistic movie called STILL BELIEVE, with Jeremy Camp. I recommend!! These days I watched. And I cried like a raccoon! But it was good to learn and remember that bad things and obstacles help us to grow and know who we are and what really matters in this life: memorizing moments, loving people, jumping barriers, or when you can't jump, push these same ones to the abyss to the side. And believe what I believe: Eternity is real to me! If you don't believe it, that's fine. Just be the best you can today and tomorrow will be different because every day is different.That at this time you can smile and remember something good, regardless of what is going on, if you believe in God, increase your confidence in Him and everything will be resolved at the right time in the right way. What we think is not always good is really good for us or for others. Sometimes losing someone is painful, but it's good for that person not to suffer unbearable things and perish and get lost. It is difficult to understand, but it is necessary to continue living and growing because God gives us today as a gift. So take advantage of the present to build good memories in yourself and in the people around you!Enjoy the day!