Yuhiko Sara

Yuhiko Sara is kind-hearted, but merciless toward demons. She can often be described by others as cold or shy, but at the same time there are few people who dislike her.

As a demon slayer, she takes her job seriously and is rarely seen to smile or joke around. Her laughs are gentle and reserved, but apparently she made Inosuke feel giddy when she laughed the first time they met.

Sara uses Ice Breathing, which was derived from Water Breathing.

First Form: Paralyzing Icicle - The swordsman thrusts their sword into the enemy with incredible speed and power, enough to shock and paralyze the enemy for a short moment.

Second Form: Winter Wrath - The swordsman maneuvers themselves and circles the enemy. They would slowly close in the gap between them and the enemy, delivering rotational slashes at the same time.

Third Form: Merciful Hail Fall - The swordsman leaps up and delivers multiple gentle yet powerful slashes downwards. With this, the enemy would not feel any pain and can die peacefully.

Fourth Form: Silent Avalanche - The nimble and silent swordsman dashes to the enemy with incredible speed. While doing so, they swing their sword around to build up power, much like an avalanche. Upon reaching the enemy, they deliver a single, powerful slash that is enough to decapitate the enemy.

Fifth Form: Cold Blue Assault - The swordsman simply dashes to the enemy and swiftly slashes them. This is the easiest form to master, but the weakest (depending on the user's strength).

Sixth Form: Snowflake Cycle - The swordsman leaps into the air and spins their sword in front of them with incredible speed and strength, enough to confuse the enemy. Once within range, the swordsman delivers either a horizontal or vertical slash, cutting the enemy into half.

Seventh Form: Icicle Claws  - This can only be done if the swordsman has reached a certain level of speed and skill. The swordsman starts by thrusting their sword into the enemy's eyes, blinding them. While the eyes begin regenerating, the swordsman thrusts their sword into the enemy in all directions, with full power. This process continues until the eyes regenerate fully and the enemy can see again. The swordsman then finishes them off with a final slash to the neck.

Appearance-wise, Sara is a beautiful and elegant girl. She has long, jet black hair which she simply ties into a braid or a ponytail. She has emerald green eyes which still have lots of light in them, despite the terrible events she has endured.

Her height is average for her age, but she is incredibly fast and agile. Although her speed does not match that of Shinobu's, her agility is incredible, perhaps even competing with Mitsuri's flexibility.

Sara wears a simple white haori which fades into blue, with faint snowflakes that are only slightly visible. It was given to her as a gift from Aoi.