Holy F**k

I pull into a parking spot near the front of my apartment building about twenty minutes later. Tali apparently isn't hungry.

"This is me." I say before I turn off my vehicle. I get out of the car and grab her suitcase from my trunk. "It's this staircase right here, all the way up to the top." I say gesturing.

When I get to my door with my 'Friends' welcome mat I unlock my door and open it, holding it open for her to go in. She steps in and I walk in behind her, setting her suitcase on my living room floor.

"This is it, this is the living room, and the kitchen is right there. World's smallest dining room right there." I say gesturing around the fairly open space that is the front part of my apartment. I point to a door beside my couch. "Balcony is out there." I watch Tali as she takes my place in. My living room with my big gray couch, the stereo system that takes up most of the wall under the window, TV, lamp, end tables, coffee table and framed pictures and photos on the wall. The fireplace in the far right corner that I think I've used once since I moved in.

I lead her down the hall. "Laundry room here, and bathroom on the right there, there are clean towels already hanging up. Use whatever you need."

I gesture to the left. "Second bedroom is there, and this is my room." I say before I open my door. My room is set up to be my retreat more or less. It has a queen size bed in one corner, I used to have it in the middle of the room but it took up so much room, and honestly I rarely have people sleep over for the night in here with me. Next to that is my computer desk and chair, my gaming laptop and my school/work laptop sitting on it along with a pile of books and paperwork, I also have a microphone I use sometimes for gaming or singing sitting on it. Folded up in the gap between the wall and desk is my music keyboard and stand, out of the way until I want to use it.  Across from the bed is my TV which has my Nintendo switch hooked up to it. Next to that is my dresser, and than my closet. A full bookshelf is right next to the door, with my guitar hanging above it. The walls are decorated with mostly my own paintings, the ones that I am most proud of. There is also some random Harry Potter stuff on the walls and shelf to serve as decoration.

I stick my hands in my pockets as Tali looks around.

"Sooo....what do you want to do?" I ask after a minute. Tali looks me up and down and grins before grabbing me by the belt loops of my jeans and pulling me to her, leaning up to kiss me. I smile and kiss her back pulling my hands out of my pockets to grab her waist.

I pull back and smirk. "Oh so THAT'S what you want to do." I say staring down at her. "Yep, you." She says before she pulls me back down to kiss her again. I slide my hands down her back, over her ass, and to just underneath on the back of her upper legs and lift. Leaving her little choice but to wrap her legs around me and wrap her arms around my neck. I walk her the few feet to my bed, laying her down gently on my red bedspread.

I kiss her deeply, exploring her mouth  with greedy kisses. I feel her hands go under the edge of my t-shirt, and I feel her rubbing her hands up and down my stomach. "What do you want love?" I whisper into her ear. "Talk to me. Make love to me with your words." She answers softly. "Okay." I say slowly as I brush my lips with hers again. I prop myself up on one arm and look down at her thoughtfully. "You know, normally I would just say something really dirty in Spanish but you already know I speak Spanish, so I doubt you'll be as impressed at my pale ass speaking it." I say with a laugh. "Hmmm, I'm sure you can come up with something." She says smiling.

I kiss her neck softly, before nibbling gently and licking, as I think for a second. "I love kissing your neck because I can feel how excited you get for me when I find your pulse with my lips." I say with my lips pressed to her pulse at the base of her throat. I hear her sigh thoughtfully as she runs her hands through my hair. "Okay, that's a start, keep going." She says. I pull back to look at her again, gazing lovingly into her hazel eyes. I run my thumb down across her cheek, and gently across her lips. "Kissing you for the first time was like finally being able to breathe after a lifetime of drowning. I literally feel like I can't get enough, and will never be able to. It was like coming alive after just going through the routine my entire life. It was electrifying and terrifying all at once." I say staring down at her face, my thumb still tracing her lips. I remove my thumb and replace it with my lips, sinking into kissing her deeply. I hear her moan softly as she melts into me.

I move my lips back to her ear. "I love your mind and soul. They are what attracted me to you first. Without having any idea what you looked like that big beautiful brain was such a turn on. I could spend days doing nothing but listening and talking to you and be perfectly content." I whisper softly.

I move back and kiss her cheek. "I want this off." I hear her say tugging at the edge of my shirt. I lean back so I can quickly strip off my own clothing from the waist up before pull her up enough that I can remove her shirt and bra swiftly. "You're so beautiful" I say softly before leaning back down to kiss along her shoulders and collar bone. "What do you want love?" I ask again, glancing up at her eyes. "Mmm, this" She says as her hands trail down my stomach. I look down at her as she kisses and bites my chest, grinning at her lightly. Her finger lightly traces a small brown mark in the center of my chest. "Birth mark" I say quietly, feeling slightly self conscious all of a sudden. She kisses it gently before moving down to my stomach. I watch as she kisses underneath my belly button right above my jeans, enjoying the view. "Hmm, I like that." I say softly gently stroking a hand through her hair.

I pull her back up to kiss her again, before I press her back down onto the mattress gently. I kiss my way down her chest to her nipple, licking it and taking it into my mouth. I kiss my way over to her other nipple and do the same, as one of my hands wanders down to the button on her pants. "Do you want me to?" I ask gently.

"Yes, I do."

I undo the button of her pants, before unzipping her pants, sliding my hand down into her panties, my fingers trailing down and under. I find her incredibly and wonderfully wet. "You really wanted me, didn't you love?" I say as I move my head to kiss her neck again. "Yes" I hear her say in an almost shy sounding voice. I slide two fingers into her, hear her groan, and begin to gently pump my fingers in and out of her. I feel her bite down on my shoulder hard and groan myself. "I love how wet you are for me love. You're perfect." I say softly.

I find her clit with my thumb and begin to rub slowly and gently, still pumping my fingers into her, hooking them towards her belly to find the spot that makes her moan loudly. Her moans, combined with feeling how wet she is for me, and the sensation of her teeth biting into my skin causes the heat and pressure between my legs to start to increase rapidly.

I feel her release onto my fingers and hand, and I pull my fingers out of her, and her pants before leaning back.

I move over to her mouth to kiss her deeply before pulling back. I pull her pants and panties off slowly. "Sit on my face. Please?" I ask, staring at her face, and when she nods I throw myself onto the bed on my back.

She straddles my face, and I pull her down onto me, burying my face in her. I lick and suck desperately, feeling like I've been starving these last two months. I feel her start to grind lightly, rocking back and forth lightly against my mouth. I'm drowning in her taste and wetness, and I don't ever want to come up for air. I hear her start to scream which makes the growing ache between my legs start to throb in response. I grip her hips, keeping her there as I devour her. I feel her release, soaking my face and the bedspread under my head. I gently release her hips.

After a minute she starts to move back down my body. She kisses below my belly button again, lingering there. I try very hard not to groan with impatience. I need her NOW. I feel like a rubber band that has been stretched to it's maximum point, tense and in danger of breaking if I don't get some relief.

I feel her start to try to tug at the button on my jeans, which comes undone but then reveals the series of other buttons these jeans have in place of a zipper. I look at her before grabbing the edge of my fly and flicking my wrist in a well practiced move to undo the buttons all at once. "Hmm." She makes a thoughtful noise at my little trick. She pulls down my jeans and underwear, and I lift my hips to aid in their removal.

She kisses her way down my hips before settling between my legs. She starts to do wonderful things with her mouth to me, making me groan in approval. "Fuck. Just like that." I groan out when she finds the right spot and the right rhythm.

My heart start feels like its beating out my chest, my pulse pounding in my ears, sweat clinging to my body as I feel my temperature rising. Getting really close, I close my eyes, letting myself get lost in the sensation, before I give in to the sensation and let myself go.

"Holy fuck." I gasp.

Holy fuck.