Chapter 53

March 10, 1964

Are you almost ready bc we have to be downstairs in three minutes," Jack said as he fix his bowtie

yeah, I am ready jack," You said before you spray jack's favorite perfume chanel number 5 on your neck.

You're outfit for tonight's ball party .

How do I look," You said with a smile.

You look beautiful y/n," Jack said as he smiled at you.

Thank you, honey and you look handsome," You said with a smile as you lay your hand on his cheek.

Mr.President and Mrs.Kennedy. Are you ready," Clint called.

Yeah, Clint. We are ready," Jack called.

Let's go," Jack said with a grin.

President Kennedy and Mrs.Kennedy," Clint said.

Everyone clapped as you and jack walk down the stairs.

If you need me. I will be taking to bobby ," Jack said.

Ok," You said with a smile.

Champagne Mrs.Kennedy," A waiter named alex asked.

Yes please and thank you ," You said with a smile before you take a drink of your champagne .

Mr.Hill ," You asked?

Yes Mrs.Kennedy," Clint asked?

Have you seen my husband," You asked?

Mr.Kennedy is over there talking to someone," Clint said.

Thank you, Mr.Hill," You said.

You're welcome Mrs.Kennedy," Clint said.

You began to walk over to where your husband was at .

When you see a woman with red hair and that is tall and has a blue dress on and has a huge smile on her face as she leans closer to jack.

Somebody is Jelly," Bobby whispers to Clint as he watches you.

I never have seen Mrs.Kennedy. Jealous before," Clint said.

I have seen it once and it's not pretty when you see her jealous of someone talking to jack. She doesn't care if it's a man talking to Jack but if it's a woman talking to him. It's not so pretty and y/n will do something in public to make everyone know that Jack is hers," Bobby said with a smirk.

You continue to walk closer to your husband and wrapped your arms around his neck and lay your chin on his shoulder.

You scared the heck out of me mrs. kennedy," Jack said with a little laugh.

Sorry, my love," You said with a smile as you remove your face from his shoulder and face him in front of the red hair and blue dress girl.

I just love you so much and I'm so happy and thankful that you are mine for the rest of our lives," You said as you grab his face and pull him into a kiss.